Barack applauds Trudeau for mending relations w/ First Nations

President Obama Delivers Remarks Canadian | Video | C-SPAN.org

And, Prime Minister, what a powerful message of reconciliation it was -- here and around the world -- when your government pledged a new relationship with Canada's First Nations. (Applause.)

Must've been fractured over the pipeline wars that US Repubs were pushing

tinydancer

Pffffffft Trudeau's late to the party on First Nations.

Harper was the Prime Minister who deserves the credit for making the first apology in the House of Commons from a Prime Minister over the Residential School progam that was designed by politicians to "take the Indian out of the Indian". It was a breath taking moment in our history.The Prime Ministers apology was awesome. And long overdue.

Nightmare situation that has caused much trauma for so many First Nations peoples. And Harper funded Truth and Reconciliation Programs across the country.

Re: the Keystone or any other pipeline you will find a serious split in ranks among the tribes. And you have of course the Tides Foundation that funnels $$$$$ to buy band leaders to protest any and all things oil.

Neil Young even had a rent a chief at one of his rallies.

:lol:

lol

where you been tinyd? Haven't seen you around much

The garden. Almost have everything in now. We have such a short growing season here it's a planting marathon once there's no fear of frost. Went big on perennials this year so I had to make more beds. And I'm making a huge wildflower section at the back of the property.

And of course a lot of hiking loving every minute of green around me. Saw a puma/mountain lion when Raven and I were out the other day. It was awesome. Raven of course lost her mind and did a solid bay up but it wasn't even fazed. Really magnificent. The population has been growing for the past couple of years.

This is the time of year when minus 40 C seems like a distant memory.

:)

I do because like Obama is attempting to sink USA so far into deficit that recovery will be impossible is obviously what he shoots for as the years reveal, he imposes the same on Canadians as does Trudeau who has shared obvious example of his close intentions of Obama to sink Canada so far into deficit.

As far as the First Nations goes, they don't seem to mind demanding billions while attempting to stump Canada's development yet I hear that some of them have been making a killing off of oil sands while other First Nations people continue to suffer all the while First Nations always resorts to demanding money they are not entitled too from Canadian Tax payers revenue. They have their reserves so go live on them and refuse to pay taxes, otherwise start paying taxes for governing services like Canadian tax payers do! Treaties were made because First Nations wanted not anything to do with Canadian / British based governing and instead demanded land for their allegiances. Now that First Nations suffer due to their ancestors poor choices, they expect to keep their reserves, not pay taxes while living on reserves yet expect Canadian tax payers (who the liberal government obviously loves to throw Canada further into deficit at insane speed) to flip this Bill.

I suspect that why this occurs is because our elected officials sell us out by giving them billions of tax payer revenue, in turn these elected officials accept lobbyist cash from First Nations to hand them billions more of Canadian tax dollars. Elected officials are still getting away with selling out citizens both here in Canada as well the USA and everywhere else Muslims are attempting to control on a global scale with their sharia garbage. I could go on and on but in good time.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Last edited:

Forum List

Back