Baptist Pastor: says Bank of America shut down all of his church's bank accounts

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Baptist Pastor Says Bank of America Shut Down All Of His Church’s Bank Accounts
Pastor Steven Anderson of the Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona said Monday on YouTube that Bank of America shut down all the bank accounts of his church.
---------------------------------------

Well as long as it's not you nobody gives a dam but when it hits you yep sure matters then , warning of ppl telling you doesn't matter because your not a Christian your just anti american fk whose only freedoms that matter are their own. Oh that's a democrat .

Pastor Steven Anderson of the Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona said Monday on YouTube that Bank of America shut down all the bank accounts of his church.

Well as long as it's not you nobody gives a dam but when it hits you yep sure matters then , warning of ppl telling you doesn't matter because your not a Christian your just anti american fk whose only freedoms that matter are their own. Oh that's a democrat .
I'm not a Baptist or a Christian but I will consider giving a donation to that particular church.

• Banned

I'm not a Baptist or a Christian but I will consider giving a donation to that particular church.

Your always a special kinda a guy hugs.

I wasn’t shocked to see a video that went viral in recent days in which Steven L. Anderson, an Arizona pastor, had given a sermon on November 30, quoting Leviticus and calling for executing gays as a solution to the AIDS epidemic. That’s because a few years back he called me a child molester when I told him I was gay, and then wished me dead, hoping that I’d “get brain cancer like Ted Kennedy,” who’d recently passed away.

Anderson is the embodiment of hate and makes the late Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church look like Ghandi. He’s much more dangerous because Anderson has an actual congregation — not just a cultish family — called the Faithful Word Baptist Church, in Tempe, Arizona. They are a group of extremists who come to an office space in a strip mall in Tempe — the site of the “church” — to hear Anderson spew his venom and follow his commands, and that’s surely one reason why the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) labeled the church a hate group.
Meet the Pastor Who Told Me He Hoped I Got Brain Cancer and Died | HuffPost

Lets spread the hate around.

Well, I found another article on this, and it seems that the preacher is pretty controversial. Maybe that is the reason that BoA froze his accounts and no longer wants to do business with him.

https://pulpitandpen.org/2019/04/16...reezes-steven-andersons-assets-bank-accounts/

Steven Anderson is a fiery and controversial preacher from Tempe, Arizona, where he pastors Faithful Word Baptist Church. Anderson has been a public figure for some time, making the news for praying imprecatory prayers against President Obama, seeming pleased by the shooting at the Orlando gay night club, and perhaps most famously, getting tased by Border Patrol for resisting an unconstitutional traffic stop (a jury found Anderson not guilty).

Anderson is an Independent Fundamental Baptist, a title that varies widely in regard to its meaning and definition. Anderson has also been banned from numerous countries (ostensibly for ‘hate speech’ or its equivalent thought-crime equivalent) and has had as many as eight online financial platforms cancel his accounts due to pressure from online activists, usually associated with the LGBTQXYZLMNOP lobby.

But, interestingly enough, BoA has also frozen accounts of people that they don't think are in this country legally...................

Bank of America freezes account after asking proof of residency | Miami Herald

His case isn’t unique. In recent months, Bank of America has been accused of freezing or threatening to freeze customers’ accounts after asking about their legal status in the United States. In July, the Kansas City Star reported on a couple who had been locked out of their accounts after Bank of America questioned whether the account holders were U.S. citizens or dual citizens.

Read more here: Bank of America freezes account after asking proof of residency | Miami Herald

If you think the Westboroans are bad they're Gandhis by comparison. This guy is certifiable. Don't take that as a pro Bank of America stance, I have my own reasons to hate BoA.

I'm not a Jew, Christian or of any other religion but I said earlier in this thread that I believe in the God of Abraham and that means the Torah or Old Testament. I believe that any thing written there is Gods Word, therefore it's the law as described in Leviticus and God, not me will punish those who sin. I really don't know WTF the argument is all about because atheists and non-believers are a walking, talking sin in themselves.

Footshoot!

And, before you guys start saying that BoA is targeting Christians, check out all the other people they have targeted for citizenship and frozen their accounts.

Sad when a bank thinks it can act like the government.

More Bank of America customers come forward after accounts frozen, citizenship questioned

Customers we’ve spoken with say the bank has frozen their accounts without proper notice, coming as total shock to those customers. Customers later learn, the bank closed those accounts because a customer had not filled out an updated personal information form, which included questions about citizenship.

Jesse Kadekawa Miguel had been a Bank of America customer for more than 20 years with a credit card account.

Miquel contacted KCTV5 after he said his account was suddenly closed. He found out when is card was declined at an auto repair shop.

Before that day, Miguel had recently activated his new card for the same account and remembered there was something slightly different about that automated answering activation recording.

“After they said the card is all set it was already activated - it says important message – ‘Are you a U.S. citizen?’ I have never heard that. This is the very first time. But then when they said (the credit card) is all set, I kind of ignored it,” Miguel said.

Footshoot!

For?

I'm not a Jew, Christian or of any other religion but I said earlier in this thread that I believe in the God of Abraham and that means the Torah or Old Testament. I believe that any thing written there is Gods Word, therefore it's the law as described in Leviticus and God, not me will punish those who sin. I really don't know WTF the argument is all about because atheists and non-believers are a walking, talking sin in themselves.

If you want to support him, then why not help Muslim crazies. Agnostics and atheists are A ok with me, better than religious zealots.

Bank of America doesn't wish to do business with them anymore. I am sure there are plenty of other banks willing to take on their account.

Forum List

Back