Bannon's posthumous love affair with Benito....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Just for fun....you draw your own conclusions

Steve Bannon fascinated with Benito Mussolini’s “virility” and “fashion sense”

Bannon, the former Breitbart executive who briefly served as chief strategist for President Donald Trump, admitted to a British media outlet on Thursday that he has a soft spot for the infamous Italian fascist dictator, Benito Mussolini.

During a conversation in The Spectator with Nicholas Farrell — who wrote a controversial rehabilitative biography of Mussolini in 2003 that Bannon was proud to declare he had read — the populist firebrand expounded on what he finds to be so likable about Adolf Hitler's ally.

"I haven’t read all the old biographies but it’s the only modern one that treated Mussolini as . . . one of the most important figures of the 20th century," Bannon told Farrell. "You put the juice back in Mussolini. He was clearly loved by women. He was a guy’s guy. He has all that virility. He also had amazing fashion sense, right, that whole thing with the uniforms. I’m fascinated by Mussolini."

If that sounds a lot like the cult of personality that has emerged around Trump, it's probably no coincidence. When Bannon was asked about the distinction between fascism and the new brand of populism popularized by the current president, he waved it off as inconsequential.

Steve Bannon fascinated with Benito Mussolini’s “virility” an...

Bannon, the former Breitbart executive who briefly served as chief strategist for President Donald Trump, admitted to a British media outlet on Thursday that he has a soft spot for the infamous Italian fascist dictator, Benito Mussolini.

During a conversation in The Spectator with Nicholas Farrell — who wrote a controversial rehabilitative biography of Mussolini in 2003 that Bannon was proud to declare he had read — the populist firebrand expounded on what he finds to be so likable about Adolf Hitler's ally.

"I haven’t read all the old biographies but it’s the only modern one that treated Mussolini as . . . one of the most important figures of the 20th century," Bannon told Farrell. "You put the juice back in Mussolini. He was clearly loved by women. He was a guy’s guy. He has all that virility. He also had amazing fashion sense, right, that whole thing with the uniforms. I’m fascinated by Mussolini."

If that sounds a lot like the cult of personality that has emerged around Trump, it's probably no coincidence. When Bannon was asked about the distinction between fascism and the new brand of populism popularized by the current president, he waved it off as inconsequential.

The way you draw yours, gnat?

upload_2018-3-16_22-10-34.jpeg

having problems finding 'political' topics, gnat?

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-16_22-8-20.jpeg
    upload_2018-3-16_22-8-20.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 65

They're letting their batshit leak out. What colostomy bag that is in the White House.

upload_2018-3-16_19-37-59.jpeg

Mussolini and hitler were politicians like all politicians ...they just went a little too far

Forum List

Back