Trump responds to Bannon's depiction of Trump, his team, and to Bannon's depiction of the TT meeting

It isn't about left vs right here...its about some kind of dysfunction that just keeps on giving. The dems are dysfunctional too...its just seeing stuff like this day in and day out....no TV producer could create this.

So after Toxic Tangerine is purged from the American psyche as only a bad dream ..
Who shall play him in Trump - The Movie?
This guy COULD get the nod if they can make him look 30 years older and even fatter!

Really, What this means is the GOP knowing their end was coming faster with their lied too DOPer base, went all in for 1%er Tax Cuts and a stolen SCOTUS pick.
The Scotus will last longer than the BS Tax Cut for the 1%er will. As replacing that is the 2018 and 2020
theme. The stolen Scotus did little but replace a GOP Asshole with a bigger GOP asshole.
Why will people vote GOP after all this? 60% of GOP still will, but that's a good thang. They are EXPOSE YUGE to younger voters. Life sucks being GOP/DOPers. They got nothang in the end.
That means they are out of power long term.

Last edited:
It isn't about left vs right here...its about some kind of dysfunction that just keeps on giving. The dems are dysfunctional too...its just seeing stuff like this day in and day out....no TV producer could create this.

So after Toxic Tangerine is purged from the American psyche as only a bad dream ..
Who shall play him in Trump - The Movie?
This guy COULD get the nod if they can make him look 30 years older and even fatter!

I like how it shows his hair is so long in the water on sides and top. LOL! Just a comb-over Douche man.

I wonder how many threads we'll have on this before the whole thing turns out to be a huge kerfuffle of nothing?

This is all the left can do when faced with the actual treason of their masters.

Kosher right on it with yet another Clinton deflection!
How much does Team Trump pay you anyway?
Not a deflection...a juxtaposition. I am showing the real news that the fake news is meant to obscure.

Hey Did the great Douche bed Bannon's wife?

Katy Tur

@KatyTurNBC

2 hours

https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=948676945121828864&text=@scoopnest

https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=948676945121828864
From Fire and Fury, here's Trump on his friends' wives -->

DSpgpeyVMAAMcS1.jpg

Not a deflection...a juxtaposition. I am showing the real news that the fake news is meant to obscure.

Of COURSE you are showing #RealNews as opposed to dumb stuff.

Any time unlike things bump up against each other, you can describe it as a juxtaposition. Imagine a funeral mourner telling jokes graveside, and you get the idea — the juxtaposition in this case is between grief and humor. Juxtaposition of two contrasting items is often done deliberately in writing, music, or art — in order to highlight their differences.​

Telling jokes methinks on the cusp o grave of your beloved Cheeto Jesus?
Ya, pretty much a #DumbStuff DEFLECTION

I simply love the fact this administration keeps on providing me with stuff no soap opera could possibly come up with. You just could never dream up such a script. American politics at its best. Its hilarious to be able to sit back and watch this real life comedy.

3db62e24-8721-49ee-9d71-066adf6fcb3d.jpg

It was great reads from the Spewing Great Douche today.

The Great Douche said Bannon was leaking false news to the Media during his time with the Great Douche.
That would mean it was with the approval of the Great Douche. Lying to media and the Peoples.

17085.jpg

Breaking News!!!!

The author of the new Trump book reveals that Santa, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny are embroiled in a torrid gay love triangle! More news to follow!!

Gotta love these....

DSqFxJQVMAABI2s.jpg

FYI: ET TU. Means "and you, Bannon?"
eg: Brutus, who was Caesar's friend and protégé.(Bannon never was) Caesar initially resisted his attackers, but when he saw Brutus, he reportedly responded as he died. Et tu, Brute?

Last edited:
Favorite quote from the book so far:

Trump is less a person than a collection of terrible traits.

Bannon is no longer useful. In typical corporate America this means either firing or being laid off. Bye Mr. Bannon. Don't let the door hit you in the Ass. No hard feelings.....

Forum List

Back