Bannon's next: FBI probe to look at Breitbart, InfoWars - must read for some posters

I posted fake news in here once and no one caught it. I did it on purpose and added a pic. A small test.

looks like Bannon should shower more often and quit drinking by 3AM if he wants to be taken seriously

oops, another one bites the dust.........another spectacular week for Trump!.

FBI’s Russian-influence probe includes a look at Breitbart, InfoWars news sites

Operatives for Russia appear to have strategically timed the computer commands, known as “bots,” to blitz social media with links to the pro-Trump stories at times when the billionaire businessman was on the defensive in his race against Democrat Hillary Clinton, these sources said.

The bots’ end products were largely millions of Twitter and Facebook posts carrying links to stories on conservative internet sites such as Breitbart News and InfoWars, as well as on the Kremlin-backed RT News and Sputnik News, the sources said. Some of the stories were false or mixed fact and fiction, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the bot attacks are part of an FBI-led investigation into a multifaceted Russian operation to influence last year’s elections.

How many fucking times are you going to post the same stupid shit?

But if Trump and his team would stop doing stupid shit, then maybe people would stop posting stupid shit....

Operatives for Russia appear to have strategically timed the computer commands, known as “bots,” to blitz social media with links to the pro-Trump stories at times when the billionaire businessman was on the defensive in his race against Democrat Hillary Clinton, these sources said.

The bots’ end products were largely millions of Twitter and Facebook posts carrying links to stories on conservative internet sites such as Breitbart News and InfoWars, as well as on the Kremlin-backed RT News and Sputnik News, the sources said. Some of the stories were false or mixed fact and fiction, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the bot attacks are part of an FBI-led investigation into a multifaceted Russian operation to influence last year’s elections.

But if Trump and his team would stop doing stupid shit, then maybe people would stop posting stupid shit....

Again, $20T debt, budget, healthcare, illegals, 50mil need good job, 1mil govt employees collect a check but produce nothing.....but.......y'all & MSM want to distract with this crap?

Again, $20T debt, budget, healthcare, illegals, 50mil need good job, 1mil govt employees collect a check but produce nothing.....but.......y'all & MSM want to distract with this crap?

This is considered a terrorist invasion and is being investigated as such.

I look forward to some intelligent and sane responses to this thread topic.

What would you do with that? The only response is you running with more of this lie is pathetic.

What? This is being investigated by the FBI...it is not a lie.
The lie they are pushing is that Trump was involved with Russia. They have already said there no evidence of that. Whatever Russia did, they did.

Ehhh, The FBI said Monday morning that they are investigation Trumps connection with Russia..

What would you do with that? The only response is you running with more of this lie is pathetic.

The lie they are pushing is that Trump was involved with Russia. They have already said there no evidence of that. Whatever Russia did, they did.

Ehhh, The FBI said Monday morning that they are investigation Trumps connection with Russia..

And they have also said they have found nothing connecting Trump to Russia. Which is it? Don't you know lies are told to cover lies? The liars know that, now you do too.

And they have also said they have found nothing connecting Trump to Russia. Which is it? Don't you know lies are told to cover lies? The liars know that, now you do too.

Show me a link that the FBI said that there are no ties between Russia and Trump...Haaaa Haaaa too funny

Show me a link that the FBI said that there are no ties between Russia and Trump...Haaaa Haaaa too funny
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html
Oh my, you read the NYT.

Oh my, you read the NYT.
Low on toilet paper.

DATE:
OCT. 31, 2016 ...old news..

NEXT....lol :lmao:

MARCH 20, 2017

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/fbi-investigation-trump-russia-comey.html
F.B.I. Is Investigating Trump’s Russia Ties, Comey Confirms

Oh my, you read the NYT.
Low on toilet paper.

Still waiting for a link that Trump has no ties to Russia... lol...

G1xDDpE.gif

The FBI should be looking at the DNC and Podesta. They should also get the servers that were hacked.

I wonder just what they would find??

Any guesses from the looney left?? LOL

Forum List

Back