Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a "noob", Froggy sure is nosey.

Hey Gracie !!! Show some respect. Look at Froggies' join date. He's almost a founding member...

:eusa_naughty:
I don't care. He is still nosey. He needs to re-familiarize himself with the TOS. Terms Of Service. Rules. Etc. His "innocent" question could get someone in trouble. Or was that the plan to begin with?

No, I don't know who was in charge nor care. Probably nobody else does either. That was then. This is now.

For a "noob", Froggy sure is nosey.

Hey Gracie !!! Show some respect. Look at Froggies' join date. He's almost a founding member...

:eusa_naughty:
I don't care. He is still nosey. He needs to re-familiarize himself with the TOS. Terms Of Service. Rules. Etc. His "innocent" question could get someone in trouble. Or was that the plan to begin with?

Hope it wasn't a mistake to let Froggy catch up here. I wasn't planning on entrapping anyone. But -- I respect your opinion..

Sheeesh -- you're gone for years -- and THIS is the welcome ya get? Hey Froggy -- I think you qualify for a friendly welcome back thread in Announcements. I'm gonna close this one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back