Ban on high capacity magazines for guns doesn't stop criminals caught with high cap magazines...

You morons know that non of what I post comes from the NRA.....they are a good source, but I use you god...government for most of my posts.....I post gun self defense studies from your high priests...bill "the rapist" clinton and obama.......in addition to the other gun self defense studies....

For accidental gun injuries..I post from you god, government, again, the CDC...which shows that accidental gun deaths have gone down....way down, as we went from 200 million guns in private hands to 357-400 million guns in private hands with over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense.......at the lowest levels since the early 1900s....

And from your god, government, the FBI, I take gun murder rates...which shows that gun murder has been going down in the same time period......

Pew research, not the NRA....shows that as we went from 4.7 million AMericans carrying guns for self defense in 1997 to over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2016...our gun murder rate went down 49%....and our violent crime rate went down 75%........

The actual facts, truth and reality of Americans owning and carrying guns for self defense show that you have no idea what you are talking about in any category of the gun debate......that is why you always lamely, robotically recite anti gun lies about the NRA and gun owners....

The core tenet of the anti gun morons, like you, is that more guns in more hands = more gun violence and death......and that is not true...the exact opposite is true..and you have no way to refute it...since every single one of the government agencies you worship show you are wrong....

Doesn't take much to get you to repeat every single thing you ever posted, does it? Saying it all over,, and over, and over, and over, and over again doesn't make it true, or even reasonable.

You morons know that non of what I post comes from the NRA.....they are a good source, but I use you god...government for most of my posts.....I post gun self defense studies from your high priests...bill "the rapist" clinton and obama.......in addition to the other gun self defense studies....

For accidental gun injuries..I post from you god, government, again, the CDC...which shows that accidental gun deaths have gone down....way down, as we went from 200 million guns in private hands to 357-400 million guns in private hands with over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense.......at the lowest levels since the early 1900s....

And from your god, government, the FBI, I take gun murder rates...which shows that gun murder has been going down in the same time period......

Pew research, not the NRA....shows that as we went from 4.7 million AMericans carrying guns for self defense in 1997 to over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2016...our gun murder rate went down 49%....and our violent crime rate went down 75%........

The actual facts, truth and reality of Americans owning and carrying guns for self defense show that you have no idea what you are talking about in any category of the gun debate......that is why you always lamely, robotically recite anti gun lies about the NRA and gun owners....

The core tenet of the anti gun morons, like you, is that more guns in more hands = more gun violence and death......and that is not true...the exact opposite is true..and you have no way to refute it...since every single one of the government agencies you worship show you are wrong....

Doesn't take much to get you to repeat every single thing you ever posted, does it? Saying it all over,, and over, and over, and over, and over again doesn't make it true, or even reasonable.

It is all true.....it is based in fact and reality. You are a left winger so truth, facts and reality don't register with you.......you can't be helped, so you have to be defeated at every level...

Forum List

Back