Ban on eating dogs & cats blocked in the UK because it might offend east asians

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A legal ban on eating dogs and cats in the UK has been blocked over fears it might offend people from South-East Asian countries.

Ban On Eating Dogs & Cats Blocked in the UK Because it Might Offend East Asians

when are they coming for you smart asses...........cause it's all such a conspiracy . NO WALLS, NO BORDERS, NO KKK NO TRUMP NO WALLS.............WAKE UP DUMB ASSES THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE BEGGING FOR KEEP IT UP A.HOLES!!

• Banned
A legal ban on eating dogs and cats in the UK has been blocked over fears it might offend people from South-East Asian countries.

when are they coming for you smart asses...........cause it's all such a conspiracy . NO WALLS, NO BORDERS, NO KKK NO TRUMP NO WALLS.............WAKE UP DUMB ASSES THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE BEGGING FOR KEEP IT UP A.HOLES!!

If UK did this, how far can we be behind? Minneapolis has , no doubt, already declared open season on pets. Now you're telling me I have to get a bodyguard for my dog? Too effin' crazy. Thank you Democrats for traumatizing all the domestic pets in America. Effin' peckerheads.

"Dog is a fine meal!"
One time in Hawaii, during a Bowl game between Penn State and Univ of Washington, I was walking around the parking lot with a six pack, looking for my friends. Some Hawaiian dude offered to trade me some beef jerky for a beer. I said OK but then some PETA lady saw me eating the jerky and started screaming, "Dead animals, dead animals" I asked her what she meant and she said I was eating dog. I argued that it was beef jerky but she wasn't buying it. Freaking dumb haoles. But it did taste like beef jerky.

May those who banned and blocked .... this law to deny eating our lesser brothers from the animal kingdom, dogs and cats

be skinned .....alive

and suffer for hours and hours...and bleed in pain....for the rest of an Eternity so they learn their lesson not to hurt animals...so they can learn of empathy

Last edited:
I hope Globalist UK burns in Hell.

Last edited:
"Dog is a fine meal!"
You might be too.
tenor.gif

I'm armed. He's not.
Oh you are ?
Well, I got news for you. So are guys who own dogs like that.

So, it's OK for large, vicious dogs to attack innocent people out of the blue to make yourself feel more macho? I carry Pepper Spray as a non lethal defense against dogs, but if that doesn't work, I will use any means to protect myself and family from bodily harm or worse.

As a bicyclist I've been chased by large dogs many times, but was always able to out pace them. Not everyone is that lucky. Irresponsible owners that let their dogs roam can be a problem. I know a female bicyclist that suffered brain damage due to a dog attack on her bicycle. Not cool.

Forum List

Back