Baltimore Looters/Arsenists Turned in by Public..

They all need to be arrested and charged for their crimes.

It's seems so far, the community hasn't responded in the proper law abiding way....:dunno:

Maybe they appreciate the free stuff more than a law abiding community...
How many people do you estimate were involved in the looting and riots?

A few thousand...
So
So far Zero reported...
Where did you get that "information" from? Do you have an "inside source" to the Baltimore PD? How do you truly know that there haven't been any reports and the police are following up on them?

What are you, the Riddler today..

I couldn't find any reports of looters or arsonists being turned in by the public.. You are certainly welcome to do some research yourself and clear up this conundrum..Good luck, I appreciate your efforts and await your findings...
No, I'm just asking you to back up your claim. Why should I do your work for you? :lol:

It's seems so far, the community hasn't responded in the proper law abiding way....:dunno:

A few thousand...
I think that number may be pretty high but lets take it; a few thousand will equal 3,000, the city of Baltimore has 395,187 black people that's less than 1% of the Black people in that city doing bad things.

So far Zero reported...

They need to face charges. Since most of this is on video, it shouldn't be that hard to find some of them. I am willing to bet the cops would recognize many of the thugs in the videos from previous arrests.

A few thousand...
So
So far Zero reported...
Where did you get that "information" from? Do you have an "inside source" to the Baltimore PD? How do you truly know that there haven't been any reports and the police are following up on them?

I couldn't find any reports of looters or arsonists being turned in by the public.. You are certainly welcome to do some research yourself and clear up this conundrum..Good luck, I appreciate your efforts and await your findings...
No, I'm just asking you to back up your claim. Why should I do your work for you? :lol:

You failed then...:eusa_snooty:.

.I figure if the public was turning in the looters and arsonists, there would be reports about it, don't You?

A few thousand...
So
So far Zero reported...

You failed then...:eusa_snooty:..I figure if the public was turning in the looters and arsonists, there would be reports about it, don't You?
No, I didn't fail, you failed to back up your assertion. :lol:

You seem to have a lot of questions but zero answers. Do I have to do all the work?
Isn't that the man's job?

Yet another conundrum..
A little head would be nice too...
You seem to have a lot of questions but zero answers. Do I have to do all the work?

Yet another conundrum..
According to Pheonixops, your head really is quite little..:laugh:

A few thousand...
So
So far Zero reported...

You failed then...:eusa_snooty:..I figure if the public was turning in the looters and arsonists, there would be reports about it, don't You?
No, I didn't fail, you failed to back up your assertion. :lol:

Sure you did .. because I said so...:itsok:

Yet another conundrum..

Yet another conundrum..
We have something in common then..........

Yet another conundrum..

Yet another conundrum..
We have something in common then..........

consider this a sympathy laugh..:laugh:

So far Zero reported...

They've been a little busy.

l8far18.jpg

I wonder if looters can return stolen items if the're still under warranty.

Forum List

Back