"Bailout vs Y2k"

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
Good question asked by a television news reporter. "Is this bailout another Y2K, scare??"

Are we, Americans, getting blind-sighted AGAIN, by Bush? Why the urgency?
Is this another case of Bush (with his 6-shooters drawn and smoking), rushing into something like he did with the war in Iraq?

I found the question interesting. Very interesting!

Good question asked by a television news reporter. "Is this bailout another Y2K, scare??"

Are we, Americans, getting blind-sighted AGAIN, by Bush? Why the urgency?
Is this another case of Bush (with his 6-shooters drawn and smoking), rushing into something like he did with the war in Iraq?

I found the question interesting. Very interesting!

Anytime the salesman pressures you to "buy now" is a good time to walk away with your wallet intact.

-Joe

Does anyone have any idea who is included in the "Bush Bailout Deal Since the Beginning of Time"??

There was a $25,000 per plate fundraiser for candidate Bush in the summer of 2000. The guest list should pretty much match what you're looking for.

-Joe

I love how things are going down hill so quickly. I wonder what Bush is really getting out of this. This seems to go against everything he should stand for. Seems like we are taking some seriously drastic action without thinking it through. Not sure I am comfortable with that.

I love how things are going down hill so quickly. I wonder what Bush is really getting out of this. This seems to go against everything he should stand for. Seems like we are taking some seriously drastic action without thinking it through. Not sure I am comfortable with that.

Some conspiracy theorists would suggest that Bush might be planning a 'crisis' big enough to warrant martial law and, just in case Obama wins, him being declared dictator... but, you did not hear this from me! :eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

-Joe

Forum List

Back