Bailing Out the Thieving Bankers in return they take are homes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hvactec, Feb 16, 2010.

1. hvactec

hvactec VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132
    Geithner Paulson and some other Criminal thugs
    These to clowns were put in office to serve the American people and the United States of America not pull off the biggest Heist in History
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQMo2hKweh0]YouTube - Bailing Out the Thieving Bankers[/ame]

2. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,894
    Rich buyin' up all the houses so ever'body gotta rent from `em...
    :eek:
    Nearly 20% of Florida homes are vacant
    March 18, 2011 -- It's not always easy to feel sorry for sunny Florida. But they just got hit with another blow.
    See also:

Who's buying homes? The rich
    March 9, 2011 -- The rich are different from you and me: They're buying real estate.

3. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,779
    Do you know the difference in the meaning of "Are" and "Our"? And don't tell me it's a typo cause the A and the O are miles apart on the keyboard. So too

More wasted educational funding.

4. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,894
    Turning foreclosure homes into rentals...
    :confused:
    Distressed Homes Get Second Chance as Rentals
    April 06, 2011 - — A major U.S. homebuilder, Beazer Homes, is taking the bull by the horns in today's distressed housing market.

5. KissMy

KissMy Free Breast Exam

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,935
    Renting homes is a very large domestic economic activity that employs a large part of the population. Do you prefer to let people squat in homes destroying the economy & jobs?

6. KissMy

KissMy Free Breast Exam

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,935
    Salary caps may be fitting for the elite, bankers, CEOs & politrixters. It may improve their performance in running the country.

I was never concerned with others compensation until recently when I discovered how they use that money to pay off congress & regulators to change laws & look the other way while they screw the rest of us. No bank or insurance executive earns the pay they get. Bribery of public officials & creating bogus schemes are not work. They are crimes against humanity. I am sick of people defending these douche-bags as if they are brilliant hard working people from whom the rest of us benefit. They are using the rest of us. Jesus warned us in the bible of the money changers & their usury.

Now that the Patriot Act & the NDAA laws have destroyed the Posse Comitatus Act it should be legal once again for us to round up a posse & go after these corrupt politicians, bankers & executives. This will do 2 things for us. It will rid us of these scoundrels & it will get congress to restore the Posse Comitatus Act & our civil rights.

Steve Jobs did his best work creating Apple when he was scrounging for resources & made his first billion from Pixar, after he was fired from Apple. Apple's first investors were not banks, government or Wallstreet. Wikipedia, Lenox, FireFox, USMB & many other of the greatest achievements were made from people who do not get paid.

The Federal reserve has done studies on motivation & discovered that high compensation destroys creativity & complex thinking. These bankers & execs need salary caps ASAP so they can start doing their jobs instead of having enough money to bribe congress into screwing the rest of us.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM9p4o050EY&list=FLIw_4LbNv_mLv6Gr2QxdJ7g&index=4&feature=plpp_video"]Motivation[/ame]

7. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,220
    You dont own a home if you dont pay for it.

8. Ed Spacer

Ed Spacer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +208
    I see LOTS OF THIS in the construction industry.banks are making HUGE PROFITS on the REOS,i stepped out of that because they expect a company to finance materials and labor,usually i ask for materials,plus 10% labor(gotta pay employees)but,these banks,expect properties completely rehabbed to conveyance condition,flip to rent,and expect a company thats put in a 30k turnkey investment,them makem wait 45 days for invoice fulfillment. Fuck that. Im not independantly wealthy enough to donate time. I dont believe in personal,nor corporate welfare.if a business cant stand on its own two.then it deserves to fall on its face.

9. Baruch Menachem

Baruch Menachem '

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,305
    Usually I don't slam folks for grammar and spelling mistakes. Folks who live in glass houses etc.

However, this poster really needs to work on his grammar if he wants to convince anyone. Or stop embarrassing folks. Srsly.

[​IMG]

10. hortysir

hortysir In Memorial of 47

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,296
    Why should I have to watch a bullshit video to grasp your thoughts?

The "thieving banks"are taking homes that you're not paying for.

/