Bags Of Stolen Ballots Found In Seattle

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
It's getting to be a daily occurrence now.

"The City of Sammamish says USPS delivered about 90% of ballots to Sammamish residents on Thursday. Mail carriers were out delivering Amazon packages early Friday morning when they found two garbage bags of mail on the side of the road. There were several unopened ballots inside the bags of mail.

The City of Sammamish says Sammamish Police were also notified by the postmaster of reports of numerous ballots being stolen and placed in other mailboxes."

"The City of Sammamish says USPS delivered about 90% of ballots to Sammamish residents on Thursday. Mail carriers were out delivering Amazon packages early Friday morning when they found two garbage bags of mail on the side of the road. There were several unopened ballots inside the bags of mail.

The City of Sammamish says Sammamish Police were also notified by the postmaster of reports of numerous ballots being stolen and placed in other mailboxes."

Again, these are ballots that were to be delivered to voters. Not actual ballots that had been filled out, sealed, and were being returned to be counted. Those that didn't receive their ballots....will still get them.
It's difficult to get the true story from an alt-right site. I would suspect that people loyal to Trump are actually carrying these thefts out.

Again, these are ballots that were to be delivered to voters. Not actual ballots that had been filled out, sealed, and were being returned to be counted. Those that didn't receive their ballots....will still get them.
It's difficult to get the true story from an alt-right site. I would suspect that people loyal to Trump are actually carrying these thefts out.

It is hard to know if this is from the right or left...the dumping and finding of ballot applications could be a set up in order for after the election when bags of ballots found on the side of the road show up.

“The media likes to say there isn’t any evidence of ‘widespread’ voter fraud, but they are playing a Bill Clinton-style trick with language,” Engelbrecht says. “When they make that statement, they are very narrowly referring to when one person goes into a voting center and tries to vote as someone else. Those instances are not widespread. The problem is that there are a number of ways to fraudulently impact election results and because they are not commonly understood by the public, it is easier for those inside the system to get away with corrupt activity.”

Recent cases of votes found in dumpsters in both Santa Monica and in Luzerne County, PA have attracted some media attention but they are readily dismissed by the MSM and Democrats as being “small” or “isolated” incidents.

Engelbrecht says there are five categories to election interference or voter fraud. Each has its own characteristics, and each has verifiable examples to demonstrate that the concerns of the President and others are not “false.” “Use whatever term you like,” she says. “There is plenty of evidence that heavy investments are being made in trying to guaranty election outcomes, regardless of what is the actual expressed will of the people.”

“People need to understand what they are looking for,” Engelbrecht says. “If you don’t understand the different types of election manipulation and fraud, it is hard to appreciate exactly what you are seeing.” She says that the key to combating this behavior is to have an informed and active citizenry that is constantly vigilant both on the streets and in the voting precincts themselves.

Here are Engelbrecht’s five categories through which the election process can be easily undermined:

Continue reading and click the links........she backs up her claims with real court cases.

And tramp saw thousand thrown away in the trash, and what river are the floating in.

What I see is GOP putting their own drop boxes out in CA
Major suppression of the vote.
The TX gov is only allowing 1 drop box per county.
and a
A West Virginia postal carrier pled guilty to mail and election fraud after admitting he changed the political affiliation on multiple voter ballot requests from Democrat to Republican.

Them postal contractors are making a bad name for themselves.

And tramp saw thousand thrown away in the trash, and what river are the floating in.

What I see is GOP putting their onw drop boxes out.
and a
A West Virginia postal carrier pled guilty to mail and election fraud after admitting he changed the political affiliation on multiple voter ballot requests from Democrat to Republican.
Surely you don't mind doing yer patriotic duty driving eighty miles to drop off yer ballot..

Seems there's a suspiciously large amount of right wing garbage pickers.

and a
Are you trying to deflect from what the OP's topic is?

Ya, right, that's why the police were called.

and a

Bidum's campaign manager was interviewed by the FBI this week after getting caught on video running illegal voters through the drive through voting place giving out fake ID's.

Jail time.

Brian Zinser, the postmaster of the Redmond Post Office, alerted the City of Sammamish and Sammamish PD that unopened or incomplete ballots have been inappropriately placed in out-going mail bins.

and a
Are you trying to deflect from what the OP's topic is?

They go apeshit every time I post this stuff and it's about every day now.

They are planting the evidence where they know it will be found...They are setting it up to have the election declared invalid--------------they want trump to declare the election invalid so they can put Pelosi in.

“The media likes to say there isn’t any evidence of ‘widespread’ voter fraud, but they are playing a Bill Clinton-style trick with language,” Engelbrecht says. “When they make that statement, they are very narrowly referring to when one person goes into a voting center and tries to vote as someone else. Those instances are not widespread. The problem is that there are a number of ways to fraudulently impact election results and because they are not commonly understood by the public, it is easier for those inside the system to get away with corrupt activity.”

Recent cases of votes found in dumpsters in both Santa Monica and in Luzerne County, PA have attracted some media attention but they are readily dismissed by the MSM and Democrats as being “small” or “isolated” incidents.

Engelbrecht says there are five categories to election interference or voter fraud. Each has its own characteristics, and each has verifiable examples to demonstrate that the concerns of the President and others are not “false.” “Use whatever term you like,” she says. “There is plenty of evidence that heavy investments are being made in trying to guaranty election outcomes, regardless of what is the actual expressed will of the people.”

“People need to understand what they are looking for,” Engelbrecht says. “If you don’t understand the different types of election manipulation and fraud, it is hard to appreciate exactly what you are seeing.” She says that the key to combating this behavior is to have an informed and active citizenry that is constantly vigilant both on the streets and in the voting precincts themselves.

Here are Engelbrecht’s five categories through which the election process can be easily undermined:

Continue reading and click the links........she backs up her claims with real court cases.

Outside of the seven actual votes from military members in PA that were found discarded (by an employee), all the other cases that have been cited are votes being mailed out to voters. Not actual votes being mailed back in to be counted.
There is only one side with an overriding reason to try and disrupt the process of mail in voting....and it ain't Biden supporters. But for the other side, disrupting the process and then having right wing media
play it up to the hilt...serves their narrative.

I doubt the Right would have the balls to do anything of the sort.
but let me add.....

If they have now developed the balls to use the left's tactics to fight back......I say GREAT !!!!
It's about time they fight fire with fire.

But again, since we don't know for sure.....and we know the Right is timid, I would bet my money on the Left having done this.

I doubt the Right would have the balls to do anything of the sort.
but let me add.....

If they have now developed the balls to use the left's tactics to fight back......I say GREAT !!!!
It's about time they fight fire with fire.

But again, since we don't know for sure.....and we know the Right is timid, I would bet my money on the Left having done this.

Well, except for the fact that no one on the left has been making hay about mail in voting being fraudulent, or the election being rigged, or not committing to a peaceful transition of power. There's no incentive for anyone who supports a Democrat to disrupt this process. In fact, this process helps largely remove the Republican gerrymandering that's been going on for the last two decades. And if you dump a bag of votes destined for people who haven't voted yet...how are you going to know if they are registered Republican or Democrat? But on the right, it would support your man to disrupt the process as much as possible and have the right wing media play it up. That plays straight into the message of your candidate's claims that the process is fraudulent and the election is "rigged". My money's on Trump supporters causing the mayhem here.

Forum List

Back