bad dudes needed for Guantanamo Bay , 'Club Gitmo' prison camo

We have to decide here, what to do with non aligned combatants. Until the UN clarifies this, imprisoning them just kicks the can down the road. Either shoot them or let them go. This isn't hard. And if it's ambiguous, let them go.

Well, the thing is, I don't care. I would prefer to see a tap behind the left ear for all, once questioned.
The vast majority of Gitmo inmates were innocent people. They were tortured, jailed for years, never charged, and eventually released. The U.S. has spent over $5 billion dollars on warehousing these people, and got 8 convictions. What a monumental waste of taxpayer money. ..... :cool:

780 is the known number of detainees who have been held at the Guantanamo Bay facility since September 11, 2001 attacks.

were released without charges, many after being detained for years.

is the total number of detainees remaining at Guantanamo.

is the number of those convicted in the military commissions after trial or plea bargain. However, three of these convictions have been overturned and three more have been partially invalidated.

Of the 41 detainees that remain at Guantanamo only 7, Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri, Abd al Hadi al Iraqi, and the five September 11, 2001 co-defendants face any formal charges.

Guantanamo: Facts and Figures

Last edited:
"The reported cost of running detention operations at Guantanamo in 2014 was almost $400 million dollars, while the 2015 cost was purportedly about the same. The real cost is likely significantly higher, as this figure does not include the classified costs of Camp 7, which houses high-value detainees like the 9/11 conspirators. It also does not include the cost of Justice Department, FBI, and CIA involvement in detention operations".

Price of Keeping Gitmo Open Dwarfs U.S. Prison Estimates
A bargain price to keep terrorists off of OUR SOIL, friend.

Gitmo is no different than a Soviet style Gulag. ..... :cool:
Maybe, but since its just a bunch of shitty muslims, no one cares whats happens to them or how long they stay there. Let em rot in misery.
--------------------------------------------------- thing is that they aren't rotting in misery . They are being catered too , served 'halaal' meals , health looked after by doctors that Americans probably can't afford . Good dentists , recreation and as Sunni says , it costs a lots of USA Taxpayer money to keep Gitmo running . Personally , i don't care about the money but i would cut it to the bone . And , as i ask , why do muslim fighters ever survive the battle field to become prisoners Godboy ??

We have to decide here, what to do with non aligned combatants. Until the UN clarifies this, imprisoning them just kicks the can down the road. Either shoot them or let them go. This isn't hard. And if it's ambiguous, let them go.
------------------------------------------------------------------- feck the 'un' , is not the USA an Independent Sovereign Nation . Feck the 'un' !!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back