Bad choices all around

Black Navy vet concealed carry holder got between 2 guys trying to stop a fight, gets shoved to the ground. Gun gets jostled out of holster. Campus cops immediately shoot him while he tries to recover it. Pretty sure they teach you thatt falls under what not to do when armed.
Witnesses say armed good Samaritan shot, killed by Portland State University police while breaking up fight - NY Daily News

He was going for a gun in the middle of a fight. I guess gun nuts never consider that possibility.

Black Navy vet concealed carry holder got between 2 guys trying to stop a fight, gets shoved to the ground. Gun gets jostled out of holster. Campus cops immediately shoot him while he tries to recover it. Pretty sure they teach you thatt falls under what not to do when armed.
Witnesses say armed good Samaritan shot, killed by Portland State University police while breaking up fight - NY Daily News

He was going for a gun in the middle of a fight. I guess gun nuts never consider that possibility.
Now reread title of thread

Now reread title of thread

That's what I said. The gun nut made a bad choice.

No....that's what I said. Calling a stranger a gun nut you know nothing about perhaps is nutty eh.

Now blm blather........no racist cop rants.......
Article doesn't state if either of them were his friends....you are between 2 guys in contact with you....what if one of them felt the gun and went for it?

Forum List

Back