Bacon in a Park is a ‘Hate Crime’ but Not a Crucifix in Urine

of course bacon in a park is not a crucifix in urine. unless the crucifix is made from bacon and is in a jar filled with urine, and the jar is in a park.

i know, i know. you did not write the head line.

A hate crime against urine?

In any case I can't believe how the right keeps on and on about 1 incident that happened what 30 years ago?

Whineus extremus.

The bacon was placed at a gathering of Muslims as a deliberate attempt to disrupt their meeting.
"Urine Christ" was a work of art that, while in horrible taste was in general exhibition and not specifically directed at a group. Now if it was placed at a church or Christian gathering, etc, then it would be a hate incident.

Wasting bacon by just throwing it on the ground, unconsumed, is certainly a crime in my book!

Some Skittles scattered about, sure. That's littering. A misdemeanor.

But we are talking about BACON here. It is against my religion to waste bacon. They should have eaten the bacon and left the packaging. Same message, better outcome.

• Banned
The bacon was placed at a gathering of Muslims as a deliberate attempt to disrupt their meeting.
"Urine Christ" was a work of art that, while in horrible taste was in general exhibition and not specifically directed at a group. Now if it was placed at a church or Christian gathering, etc, then it would be a hate incident.

Nice spin but I doubt that die hard Christians would see it that way.

If some Nazis have a parade in Skokie, that is directed at a specific group.

The baconeers were exercising their First Amendment rights, just like the Piss Christ artist and the Illinois Nazis.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned

If some Nazis have a parade in Skokie, that is directed at a specific group.

The baconeers were exercising their First Amendment rights, just like the Piss Christ artist and the Illinois Nazis.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTT1qUswYL0]Nazis Take a Dive - The Blues Brothers (3/9) Movie CLIP (1980) HD - YouTube[/ame]

"the baconeers"... gotta love it. Touche! :eusa_clap:

In any case I can't believe how the right keeps on and on about 1 incident that happened what 30 years ago?

Whineus extremus.

Too bad Christ died 2000 + years ago as well. It is if one is a believer.

Another apologist for Islam.....

"In any case I can't believe how the right keeps on and on about 1 incident that happened what 30 years ago?"

Stupigity Erecetus.

Last edited:
Wasting bacon by just throwing it on the ground, unconsumed, is certainly a crime in my book!

Some Skittles scattered about, sure. That's littering. A misdemeanor.

But we are talking about BACON here. It is against my religion to waste bacon. They should have eaten the bacon and left the packaging. Same message, better outcome.

No kidding, silly to waste a great food.

what i want to know is why liberals are allowing a RELIGIOUS prayer meeting in a public city GOVERNMENT park......

.....isn't that mixing CHURCH AND STATE......:ack-1:

Nice spin but I doubt that die hard Christians would see it that way.

It's sad and pathetic when simple facts are somehow "spin."

Not directed at a group?? :rolleyes:

Give me a break

Actually dumbfuck, bacon itself isn't a hate crime anywhere unless someone threw it at/on a muslim.

Putting a Christian symbol in a jar of urine is a deliberate act of hate.

So will muslims try to get me arrested for a hate crime if I eat a bacon biscuit outside a mosque????

You people are idiots and psychotic.

The question should be ,why was the person who put it in the park, driving around with bacon in the trunk of the car in first place?
How stupid. You buy bacon,you go home and put it in the fridge.
You don't keep it in your trunk until it starts to go bad.

Also worth noting:

1. Source is not exactly reputable

2. Even if we believe the source, it clearly refers to the this as a "bias incident." It doesn't call it a hate crime. That's yet to be determined upon investigation.

Whineus extremus.

Why would they complain...It was proper use of tax dollars right?

Forum List

Back