"Back To School" sting busts 16 pedophiles

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
This is getting way out of control. Start handing out serious prison time to these perverts. Or better yet, lop it off, they'll soon lose interest in children

‘BACK TO SCHOOL’ STING BUSTS 16 ADULT MALE CHILD PREDATOR SUSPECTS

Pearland-16-640x480.jpg

The Pearland Police Department in Texas has arrested 16 male child predator suspects in a sting operation called “Back to School.” These suspects were arrested as part of an on-going effort to find those who are engaged in the online sexual exploitation of juveniles for the purpose of meeting and engaging in sexual activity. Pearland is a city located just south of Houston, Texas.
Siuxteen suspects were arrested and charged with the second degree offense of Online Solicitation of a Minor in Brazoria County, Texas. Their ages ranged from 20 to 58 years old.

The penalty for this offense is two to 20 years in prison, and can include a fine of up to $10,000.

The Pearland Police Department worked with the Houston Metro Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force (ICAC) to apprehend suspects who were using various internet sites to contact juvenile victims for the purpose of engaging in sex acts.

“Back to School” trained investigators posed as minors online and identified suspects who targeted children as victims.

The suspects would arrive for what they thought would be a meeting with a minor child, but would instead be greeted by law enforcement officers.

'Back to School' Sting Busts 16 Adult Male Child Predator Suspects

Almost every one of them obviously is a far right reactionary or libertarian.

Kudos to the Pearland Police Department for protecting honest conservatives and liberals

Kudos to the Pearland Police Department for protecting honest conservatives and liberals
Come on!! Did you check their voter registrations?

I would assume they are far left morons. Your milage of course varies

What in the hell makes you say that? lol.

Oh, I am pretending to be a Fox news anchor. They tell lies, they don't do context, they are outright shills.

It's liberating! No fact checking, no due diligence, no worry about intergrity.

It's just, "Holy cow, you fucker, you fucked up!"

Oh, I am pretending to be a Fox news anchor. They tell lies, they don't do context, they are outright shills.

It's liberating! No fact checking, no due diligence, no worry about intergrity.

It's just, "Holy cow, you fucker, you fucked up!"

I see. I wasn't sure if you had the inside scoop or something. lol

Holy cow, browsing deer, "You fucked up! What the fuck is wrong with you?" I love my new job.

Back to reality: congrats and kudos to the Pearland PD. Good work keeping America safe from libertarians and the far right reactionary forces of evil.

You need to be more reflective, and less reflexive. Everything is right wing tinfoil with you, you will become a laughing stock.

Right wing, left wing, they all have there decent misguided folks, and their monsters.

This is getting way out of control. Start handing out serious prison time to these perverts. Or better yet, lop it off, they'll soon lose interest in children

‘BACK TO SCHOOL’ STING BUSTS 16 ADULT MALE CHILD PREDATOR SUSPECTS

Pearland-16-640x480.jpg

The Pearland Police Department in Texas has arrested 16 male child predator suspects in a sting operation called “Back to School.” These suspects were arrested as part of an on-going effort to find those who are engaged in the online sexual exploitation of juveniles for the purpose of meeting and engaging in sexual activity. Pearland is a city located just south of Houston, Texas.
Siuxteen suspects were arrested and charged with the second degree offense of Online Solicitation of a Minor in Brazoria County, Texas. Their ages ranged from 20 to 58 years old.

The penalty for this offense is two to 20 years in prison, and can include a fine of up to $10,000.

The Pearland Police Department worked with the Houston Metro Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force (ICAC) to apprehend suspects who were using various internet sites to contact juvenile victims for the purpose of engaging in sex acts.

“Back to School” trained investigators posed as minors online and identified suspects who targeted children as victims.

The suspects would arrive for what they thought would be a meeting with a minor child, but would instead be greeted by law enforcement officers.

'Back to School' Sting Busts 16 Adult Male Child Predator Suspects
Hmmmmmm....what do they all have in common?

Forum List

Back