IRS Must Say If White House Sought Taxpayers’ Information: Judge

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
FINALLY...Getting down to the real Nitty Gritty!!!!!

Washington Times ^ | August 28, 2015 | Stephen Dinan

A federal judge Friday ordered the IRS to turn over the records of any requests from the White House seeking taxpayers’ private information from the tax agency, delivering a victory to a group that for two years has been trying to pry the data loose. It’s not clear that there were any such requests — but Judge Amy Berman Jackson said the IRS cannot just refuse to say so by citing taxpayer confidentiality laws, known as section 6103 of the tax code. “This court questions...

• Banned
Good call. The WH will now appeal.

For a supposed Republican you sure are happy that the Manchurian muslim will now appeal a ruling that could show a direct connection between the White House and the IRS stonewalling all Tea Party units as to their tax exempt status.... I just love it when the Manchurian Republican shows his TRUE COLORS!

GOP-RINOS-OBAMACARTOON.jpg

I am telling you what happens next.

You can't control your emotions, and obviously that defect has led you into bad times.

Calm down, relax, and enjoy the Trump Show.

He puts Perot in the shadows, the deepest shadows.

• Banned
I am telling you what happens next.

You can't control your emotions, and obviously that defect has led you into bad times.

Calm down, relax, and enjoy the Trump Show.

He puts Perot in the shadows, the deepest shadows.

What are you talking about, Manchurian Republican?

I ENJOY TO THE UTMOST continually showing what a POS you are when it comes to most anything vaguely Republican.

He's going to be the Republican candidate, HE CAN BUY that honor, where even now, we see Bush the THIRD backing off on spending money. His supposed $100 million is NOTHING compared to what Trump is willing to spend, and the absolute GREAT thing about Trump, is that he let's go on everyone he disagrees with, and is almost always right.... Must suck to be you in this political game, but you usually end up being my entertainment! Please continue, I have a few hours to waste on the internet!

Do you need to see what Trump stands for today?

You merely show, Vigi Valor, that you are an idiot. To the thinking right and the rest of the Board you are a laughing stock. You know that. Have a great night!

• Banned
You merely show, Vigi Valor, that you are an idiot. To the thinking right and the rest of the Board you are a laughing stock. You know that. Have a great night!

Yes, that's why my RATINGS in a year and a half with 4 months being banned are so much higher than yours are with being here almost FIVE YEARS longer than me, Don't go away, I enjoy pointing out these small details which make you look like a bigger :ahole-1: than everyone already knows that you are! They don't call you JakeAss for nothing!

Vigi, you were accusing me when you came to the Board of me posting too much and now you brag about your posts.

You are a paid poster, and that's fine, Vigi Valor. Everyone needs work, even if it is as poorly paying as yours.

I said the thinking right and the rest of the Board thought you were a laughing stock, and then you proved it.

You post to the issues of the far right reactionary weirdos.

You are so confused that you now support a progressive statist after denouncing such.

Last edited:
How can I get to be a paid poster? Oh yeah the most transparent administration in history.

Vigi, you were accusing me when you came to the Board of me posting too much and now you brag about your posts.

You are a paid poster, and that's fine, Vigi Valor. Everyone needs work, even if it is as poorly paying as years.

I said the thinking right and the rest of the Board.

You post to the issues of the far right reactionary weirdos.

You are so confused that you now support a progressive statist after denouncing such.

First, a blast from the past where Rep Frog was concerned...
Jun 18, 2014 #852

JakeStarkeyDiamond MemberSupporting Member

Got several of you, will catch others when I have a new rep load ready to fire.

I never did play Rep Frog, as you and many others did (Pogo for one) just to get your numbers up, so you could NEG REP others into oblivion. I earned my Reps, you on the other hand, since the CARRY OVER of some of your RATINGS, have gone, well for a better term ..flaccid!!

I stated my reasons why the Trump nomination is basically the only way to CHANGE the corrupt system we now have. Can't be bought, has stated his policies, and agenda's and has made a hopeful believer out of me. You SUPPOSED moderate RINO'S are nothing more than rubber stamps for the Democratic agenda. For 8 months, anyone with even a HIGH 2 digit IQ realizes that.

Say what you will subversive enabler, others will read my words, and agree with me, over another BUSH in the white house.

7Xz7Tf7.jpg

:lol: We played rep frog to break the smarmy meanness of the far right, you betcha wink wink. The Board has been much nicer.

And, you, Vigi Valor, are a poorly paid hack who posts to the weirdness of the far right weirdos.

Now you support a Progressive Statist. :lol:

Oh, quit whining about your four month adios. You were warned by several posters, were you not, where you were headed?

I am glad you are back: you are the pull toy of the Board.

Yup, I think the administration will lose the appeal. IRS has to give up the info if subpoenaed.

No he isn't and if you think your behavior towards this man is Christian, Jake? You are wrong. It's not.

No he isn't and if you think your behavior towards this man is Christian, Jake? You are wrong. It's not.
Correcting him is very Christian, when he attacked me after a polite post. I said the admin would appeal, which is true.

You are not acting like a Christian, because I pointed out your errors in another thread. And I thanked and commended your post in yet another thread.

Jere, you have a lot of potential, but you must determine how to use that potential. Vengeance always brings a bad result. Don't act like fbj.

Have a great night.

:lol: We played rep frog to break the smarmy meanness of the far right, you betcha wink wink. The Board has been much nicer.

And, you, Vigi Valor, are a poorly paid hack who posts to the weirdness of the far right weirdos.

Now you support a Progressive Statist. :lol:

First I'm a FAR RIGHT WEIRDO, and in the next sentence I'm a PROGRESSIVE STASTIST..... you can't make this shit up folks, you can see the mental instability of the JakeAss on display BUT, he is fun to play with, like a kitten following a laser light!......JakeAss is easy, I just tape a laser light to his head and laugh at the antics...it doesn't hurt him, but shows just how bright this boy really is!

Last edited:
IRS Must Say If White House Sought Taxpayers’ Information: Judge

do you really think believe or expect

this corrupt administration to obey a judicial order

You're trying to talk to the mentally unstable.... useless at best!

Forum List

Back