Back From the Future

Jay Zepher

Aug 21, 2020
The following confidential note obtained through highly classified sources is based on real evidence available in the present for this future scenario (with the exception of the slave market, of course):

So anyway, I'm back. Just got back from the future, that is. Specifically the year 2036. I asked a friend of mine from that future time, Rahim, to explain what happened. He penned this:
"America is long gone. Pretty much just a heap of rubble, though there are pockets of survivors.
Despite major Earth shattering, catastrophic events, Europe, South America, and the Middle East are surprisingly doing okay, relatively speaking, though lately China looks to be brewing for World War 4 and many in the Western and Middle Eastern sectors are in a frenzy about it.
Air quality is wretched. Plagues, disease, and lots of weird stuff happening everywhere, probably not as bad as what happened in America with the asteroid strike, but weirder still with Russia obliterated in their final attempt at world domination, their World War III moment that didn't go the way they thought. You'd think they'd learn after the Ukraine debacle. Then again, If you believe the new world leader's speeches, he's responsible. I don't know but that everyone wants to take credit for defeating Russia. No criticisms here. We Muslims welcome the new world order and the peace the new world leader has bequeathed upon humanity.
Another surprise, entire nations not targeted during the new leader's conquest survived the fallout from his limited nuclear strikes. Well, that cancer cure couldn't have come at a better time. Really, despite the air quality a radioactive atmosphere is not all that bad if you don't mind darkened skies and poisoned vegetation. Of course, 2 billion people didn't survive, but hey, stuff happens. I mean, the world was getting over-crowded anyway and who really liked those overbearing, presumptuous Americans who thought the world revolved around them?
Speaking of Americans, you can buy American females at many slave markets throughout Europe and the Middle East. Most of them were overseas when Apophis crashed off the California coast in April, 2029, taking out the entire Western and Midwestern USA, leaving these women with no country to return to. Of course, since these females are American you might want to inquire from the sellers if you bought real females. Believe it or not, before the end of American civilization Americans led the world in the practice of changing one's sex, or sexual transitioning. The new leader in Europe put an end to all that, of course. Also, be careful when disciplining American women; they are quite temperamental and might try to rule you, probably as a result of their early upbringing from when America ruled the world.
But that was long ago. The stars now shine upon the Arab world and our new European partners. It's a great time to be alive!"

doc.jpg

Forum List

Back