[B]Yellowstone System Alert Just Announced The Massive Dome Shaped Uplift Is Still Increasing In Size[/B]

I'll text it to my granddaughter n see what she says.
IMG_20221112_172510717_HDR.jpg

Living in Florida I very well understand the force of Nature.

The inland place where I live now was once many yards under water.

My first Engineering job out of college was working for a phosphate mining company in Floarida. Tremendous layers of marine and land based fossil records. One on top of another. I have found both shark teeth and camel teeth. Florida was in and out of water many times during the eons.

I also lived in Eastern Washington State for a few years. The area know for a great flood from Glacial Lake Missoula.

Yup, those floods created the Channeled Scablands.

I apologize to beautress for
being at least an accomplice to hijacking
the thread off topic...

So sort of back on subject... personally I hope I get to visit Yellowstone before it blows up which it hopefully won't for awhile.
If that caldera blows, more than half the nation will go with it (as well as much of the world).

Some vacation spot.

The Yellowstone Super Magma has been increasing in height ever since it's been being measured. Usually around 4-7 millimeters a year. That's not scary at all to me.

Scientists are concerned about an elevated dome and changes in Lake Jackson's levels, and can't agree if the deposits of lava were waning or getting bigger.The magma beneath could be adding up. The geysers have increased in numbers. Someone please round up the cute little chipmunks in the park and take them to a safe place. :eek: Love, beautress

Over 60 earthquakes at Yellowstone Lake not sign of impending doom​

Not to worry, "earthquake swarms," series of earthquakes over a short period of time in a localized area, are common around Yellowstone National Park. According to the National Park Service, the area experiences approximately 700 to 3,000 earthquakes each year, though most of them are not felt.

"Earthquake sequences like these are common and account for roughly 50% of the total seismicity in the Yellowstone region," a press release from the University of Utah Seismograph Stations stated.

Perhaps the reason the United States is not mentioned in the Bible is Yellowstone blew before the end times in Revelation.
After 2 years of Biden, it is no surprise that we have the greatest gas build-up evah!!
Liberals will insist it is all Trump’s fault. Everything is always Trump’s fault.

Forum List

Back