[B]Bring Back Trump{/B}

Haven't you had enough of lying for four years as your part in covering Nancy Pelosi's sorry heiney for lying for 4 years to damage the Executive Branch?
Why should President Trump invite more lies and misrepresentations than any President of the United States has ever had dumped him. I'm giving him a get out of jail free card because of the hatred your party had by planning his false witness/impeachment by truly a truly evil cartel orchestrated by Mob Moll Pelosi.

LOL

Your "get of of jail card" is worthless and he still has something to hide as evidence by him trying to hide material from the 1/6 committee.

LOL

Your "get of of jail card" is worthless and he still has something to hide as evidence by him trying to hide material from the 1/6 committee.
Hmm. The fake narrative group should cease and desist their proctoscope methods. I wouldn't start celebrating just yet, since the jury has not assembled.

I do so enjoy your tears of anguish.

I know I am a bad person because of it, but it makes me happy to see so many of your Trumpers so very unhappy.
He's a conservative and he loves the people of the USA. He has already been exonarated of Nancy's fake narratives. She will pay a price for turning the leftists Congress into a Mafia. They're almost as pathetic as she is. So you get your kicks from making good people like President Trump and his supporters unhappy. Maxine Waters got out of jail free for acting like a criminal who was trying to get innocent people interested in stalking their fellow Americans with no evidence whatever since the wrongs cited were lies.

I hope you get a better hobby than reveling in the lies that would have destroyed anyone but a trooper like Donald John Trump. He's done nothing wrong, Some day you will understand what it's like to have lies used against you in a long drawn-out false narrative. President Trump spent a lifetime building comfortable dwellings for those far from home, and he made union workers get generous rewards in his good-spirited way. I'm not saying anyone is perfect, but you're kicking the wrong can, Mr. Gator. That's not good for your golf score in heaven.

Trump wouldn't tolerate Putin? You haven't heard about trump praising Putin's actions in the last couple of days?

Been debunked a long time ago. He wasn't praising Putin, he was saying how Putin has easily outsmarted the child molester. Which is the truth.

Why would he praise Putin when he gave the Ukraine weapons to defend themselves from Russia and Obama gave them blankets? Do you EVER think past the tip of your fucking nose?

Then where did those 15 boxes of secret papers found in January 2022 at trump's home come from?
He likely had some important papers he needed to read for writing memoirs someday. If he xeroxed 'em, and another Democrat lynching group tries to pull another fast one, he will have and deserves to have proof of what his papers really said. You have to admit, he walked into the White House, unaware that his predecessor illegally ordered his staff and others attending one of his last WH meetings to go after Trump with an impeachment not because he was guilty of anything, but hopefully they were hoping to either find something, change something, or change a few vocabulary words that implicated wrongdoing that didn't exist en realidad. You know how catty the deep state is.

He likely had some important papers he needed to read for writing memoirs someday. If he xeroxed 'em, and another Democrat lynching group tries to pull another fast one, he will have and deserves to have proof of what his papers really said. You have to admit, he walked into the White House, unaware that his predecessor illegally ordered his staff and others attending one of his last WH meetings to go after Trump with an impeachment not because he was guilty of anything, but hopefully they were hoping to either find something, change something, or change a few vocabulary words that implicated wrongdoing that didn't exist en realidad. You know how catty the deep state is.
We both know that is bullshit because trump doesn't read. Do you think he needed to review that map where he so childishly redrew the rout of that hurricane? That was in one of those boxes. It doesn't matter why he stole all those papers any more than it matters why he flushed top secret papers down the toilet in the executive resdence. It was illegal to do so.

Hmm. The fake narrative group should cease and desist their proctoscope methods. I wouldn't start celebrating just yet, since the jury has not assembled.
What's not to celebrate? You idiots have failed at this endeavor for 30 years now.

Her day will come.

LOL

Suuuure, uh-huh . . . . .

waiting-any-day-now.gif

He's a conservative and he loves the people of the USA. He has already been exonarated of Nancy's fake narratives. She will pay a price for turning the leftists Congress into a Mafia. They're almost as pathetic as she is. So you get your kicks from making good people like President Trump and his supporters unhappy. Maxine Waters got out of jail free for acting like a criminal who was trying to get innocent people interested in stalking their fellow Americans with no evidence whatever since the wrongs cited were lies.

I hope you get a better hobby than reveling in the lies that would have destroyed anyone but a trooper like Donald John Trump. He's done nothing wrong, Some day you will understand what it's like to have lies used against you in a long drawn-out false narrative. President Trump spent a lifetime building comfortable dwellings for those far from home, and he made union workers get generous rewards in his good-spirited way. I'm not saying anyone is perfect, but you're kicking the wrong can, Mr. Gator. That's not good for your golf score in heaven.

LOLOL

Thanks for the laugh.

Fine let him come on in an testify about his illegal use of boxes to steal Classified Information.......but not limited too.....lol

You know that will never happen as he has everything to hide.
He will do what the courts require. And again, he has nothing bad to hide. The only thing hidden is the press snubbing all the good things President Trump did while the
What's not to celebrate? You idiots have failed at this endeavor for 30 years now.
When a million lies have been told, it takes time to sort out the bullshit from the bull, doll.

We both know that is bullshit because trump doesn't read. Do you think he needed to review that map where he so childishly redrew the rout of that hurricane? That was in one of those boxes. It doesn't matter why he stole all those papers any more than it matters why he flushed top secret papers down the toilet in the executive resdence. It was illegal to do so.
He doesn't read? *yawn* That's a new one in the DNC Faerie Story Narratives, Mr. Bulldog with the red tit.,

Point well taken, Mr. Gator. Even so, he agreed to lead theRepublican Party honorably, and he kept up his end of the bargain. He deserves better than the lies of the Steel dossier created by Hillary and her bad boys in the old Clinton war room.

we have a different view of what honorably means.

Then why has he fought so hard, all the way to SCOTUS to hide his Jan 6th items?
They will find nothing that incriminates Trump. They simply want to know what he knew at the time. Government spying from a fascist regime. Nothing to see here.

Forum List

Back