B-2s over South Korea

That's because you're a fucking loser.
It´s because I am a winner.

Really? Your life was better when you surrendered yourself to a communist state like some helpless, faceless whore begging to get fucked for a scrap of moldy bread, and are a complete failure in a system of competition and merit? Sorry, that means you are a fucking loser.

Really? Your life was better when you surrendered yourself to a communist state like some helpless, faceless whore begging to get fucked for a scrap of moldy bread, and are a complete failure in a system of competition and merit? Sorry, that means you are a fucking loser.
This is a random picture of East-Berlin. Would you think that it has been shot before or after the reunification?
ostberlin.jpg

Last edited:
I would think that you are very much like a Lada, circa 1980.

Last edited:
Your question is in the conditional is can only be answered with a conditional, as you have done. Sorry kid, it is a waste of time.

Anyway, enjoy your special day.

It is a conditional, one you refuse to answer because you know the answer and don't like it.
As proof of my theory, look at how many enemies the US has, then compare that list to the countries you've interfered in, in a negative way.

You'll find it matches.

The United States is not universally liked, but those few states that could be considered enemies are among the most repressive and paranoid in the world. There are a lot of dingbats in many countries who vilify the US, but of those only idiots like Kim and Ahmaddinejad are in power with very little legitimacy.

You really are a dingbat, aren't you?

But what about matching the list?
You simply can't ignore the fact, the countries that are anti American are the ones you've interfered in.
As for armoured dinner jacket, he sort of replaced an America installed dictator so you have nothing to come there.
Until the CIA removed the democratically elected rulers of Iran, there were no serious problems. Of course, we British share a portion of the blame for that particular stupidity but the fact remains, there was no evil Iran until you created it.

You're refusing to look at the facts, instead, just taking the bits you want to forward as justification.
Yes, Iran (as a country, not a people), hates America but only because you were idiots.

To qualify my statement, I've met many Iranians over here and none were even slightly put out at me being a White British bloke and none were informed I'm Muslim until I joined them in prayers. Many never know that little detail but were still as friendly as you like.
I've yet to meet any North Koreans but I'll bet the same applies to all but the silly communist party types.
That works for the Israelis I've met and I'd bet my bottom dollar it applies to all.

Hang on, I did once meet a North Korean in Barnsley. She was a refugee from that country but she could speak no language but her own and my Korean is very limited so conversation was lacking.

Hang on, I did once meet a North Korean in Barnsley. She was a refugee from that country but she could speak no language but her own and my Korean is very limited so conversation was lacking.

But you fucked her anyways?

Your stupidity is only matched by your inaccuracy.:razz:

Tell me, have you ever tried posting anything intelligent on forum?

B-2s over South Korea

Yep, that says something. You say, North Korea is all wrong but you totally ignore the fact, you started this off in the first place.
It's American military in the area that keeps this rogue state in power. With no enemy, NK's people will look inwards and see what a dick their leader is.

BBC - as previous link said:
More than 40,000 US and South Korean troops are currently conducting military manoeuvres on the Korean Peninsula, as part of the annual Foal Eagle exercise.

US bombers, fighter aircraft and submarines have made their way to the region in an effort to "enhance the security and readiness" of South Korea.

And you wonder why NK gets upset.
How would you feel if Iran did this at Mexico's invitation?

Last edited by a moderator:

I suppose the concept of irony is completely lost on you.

He is crude, you're just a dingbat. That would be the only difference.

I suppose the concept of irony is completely lost on you.

He is crude, you're just a dingbat. That would be the only difference.

I suspect you're far more intelligent than your posts in this thread suggest.
Regardless of political aims, why don't you try to look at the situation and form an opinion based on that, not what you've been told to think?

I was told to think as the news suggests but, when you actually look at the situation, opinions must change.
That doesn't suggest I support the Kims in any way, I don't because it's clear, they're a family of morons but that doesn't make America right to be the aggressor.
Pro US posters are making NK out as the aggressor but it's the US forces entering the area that was the root cause of the threats.
Why do they ignore this or lie about it?

What? No sideways pussy for you? :lol:

Forum List

Back