Azov regiment starts boot camp for kids

Ukraine's Azov Regiment Opens Boot Camp For Kids

Beautiful. I would love to send my kids to something like this. Klan used to run some but not anymore...wonder if the SCV does. Either way it was an awesome sight to see kids learning their history,culture,heritage etc.

They are proud of being neo nazis but the supporters of Kiev will tell you "oh no, that's just Putin propaganda".

azov_battalaion_071714.jpg

Beautiful. I would love to send my kids to something like this. Klan used to run some but not anymore...wonder if the SCV does. Either way it was an awesome sight to see kids learning their history,culture,heritage etc.

They are proud of being neo nazis but the supporters of Kiev will tell you "oh no, that's just Putin propaganda".
We have a clown in a German forum who spreads Kiev propaganda using "sustained fire".
http://www.politikarena.net/showthread.php?t=28639

We have a clown in a German forum who spreads Kiev propaganda using "sustained fire".
Frontnachrichten Ukraine - Ein Land wehrt sich gegen Putin - Politikarena.net

Thanks for that link.

Proud Ukrainians. No problem from me! :)

I have a problem with neo nazis in the Ukraine. As should every one. Azov Battalion and the Right Sector, Svoboda and others worship Stepan Bandera who was a war criminal. He fought with the Nazis and committed mass murder of Poles.

Proud Ukrainians. No problem from me! :)

I have a problem with neo nazis in the Ukraine. As should every one. Azov Battalion and the Right Sector, Svoboda and others worship Stepan Bandera who was a war criminal. He fought with the Nazis and committed mass murder of Poles.
So? The NS were correct. Simple as that.

Foreign fighters from the East Ukrainian 'Ghost Brigade' unit joined the "anti-fascist" militia in the Lugansk Region

ideology doesn't matter. West will support Ukraine irrelevant to their ideology: is it nazis, communist, muslims or something other.

ideology doesn't matter. West will support Ukraine irrelevant to their ideology: is it nazis, communist, muslims or something other.
This is the saddest for me.

My heart breaks over this..

One day I will tell you when I found my great grandfather as a bad keeping in Kirkland lake. I tried like an idiot to make him better''What an idiot.

One day I will tell you when I found my great grandfather as a bad keeping in Kirkland lake. I tried like an idiot to make him better''What an idiot.
yes, politics is a cynical thing. Get used.

One day I will tell you when I found my great grandfather as a bad keeping in Kirkland lake. I tried like an idiot to make him better''
yes, politics is a cynical thing. Get used.

Wow. I didn't make that post. It's so garbled. Even when I'm PWI I try to stay grammatically correct. Looks like I got piggy backed by some one who just jumbled parts of other posts of mine.

It makes no sense at all. But whoever did it doesn't have a clue about syntax and why it is so important that we design our posts to try to prevent this.

Forum List

Back