AZ Senator: Church attendance should be mandatory

What she was,

"Probably we should be debating a bill requiring every American to attend a church of their choice on Sunday to see if we can get back to having a moral rebirth,"

Now you figure out which side of that debate she wanted to take, geniuses...

Sen. Allen would make church mandatory. God help us.

Oh, PS, big surprise, she's a Tea Party fave in AZ.
No evidemce she proposed it. No evidence to support the OP. Sorry.

She's correct is saying there has been an erosion of America's soul. Since there is no exact quote of her saying that church attendance should be mandatory it hasn't been proved that's what she said.

Allen said, "Probably we should be debating a bill requiring every American to attend a church of their choice on Sunday to see if we can get back to having a moral rebirth," adding "that would never be allowed."

I would like to think this is just for publicity and not an actual agenda.
OK so she never actually proposed making church attendance mandatory The OP is a lie. The Dems jump all over the "GOP is the party of Christian bigots" meme. And the thread will go on for pages with name calling and inaccuracies.

...?

Yes she did, I just posted the exact quote.
No, she didn't "propose" it. She was joking.

You ppl really can't distinguish between reality and fantasy, can you? Creepy.

She's correct is saying there has been an erosion of America's soul. Since there is no exact quote of her saying that church attendance should be mandatory it hasn't been proved that's what she said.

Allen said, "Probably we should be debating a bill requiring every American to attend a church of their choice on Sunday to see if we can get back to having a moral rebirth," adding "that would never be allowed."

OK so she never actually proposed making church attendance mandatory The OP is a lie. The Dems jump all over the "GOP is the party of Christian bigots" meme. And the thread will go on for pages with name calling and inaccuracies.

...?

No, she didn't "propose" it. She was joking.

You ppl really can't distinguish between reality and fantasy, can you? Creepy.

She shouldn't even joke about it. If she said it she shouldn't have but I could post numerous loony toon comments Dems have made. Has Guam tipped over? Did Nancy finally read the bill to see what is in it?
\
This is a non story

I don't believe in souls.

The problem is we all have it so easy that all people have to think about are trivialities.

Just look at what passes for news these days.

"Was this or that comment disrespectful to (insert group here)"

We have manufactured outrage over meaningless bullshit because we have nothing else to do

Tea Party = American Taliban. Same idea, just a different religion.

...?

I realize you have trouble reading but she never proposed such a bill.

Nothing was ever said anywhere about submitting a bill to the legislature....

...?

I realize you have trouble reading but she never proposed such a bill.

Nothing was ever said anywhere about submitting a bill to the legislature....
She also didnt say church attendence should be mandatory. So the thread is a lie. And you're stupid.

Yes she did.

You were there or you have a video? Which?

Video, did you say video?

Ask and ye shall receive...

Maybe you should have kept looking just a wee bit-----just a wee bit further lass.

Allen would like to require church attendance "Whoomp! (There It Is)"

man·da·to·ry
ˈmandəˌtôrē/obligatory, compulsory, binding, required, requisite, necessary, essential, imperative
"a high school diploma is mandatory"
antonyms: optional
  • of or conveying a command.
    "he did not want the guidelines to be mandatory"
noun
noun: mandatory; plural noun: mandatories
  1. 1.
    variant spelling of mandatary

Yes she did.

You were there or you have a video? Which?

Video, did you say video?

Ask and ye shall receive...

Maybe you should have kept looking just a wee bit-----just a wee bit further lass.

Allen would like to require church attendance "Whoomp! (There It Is)"

man·da·to·ry
ˈmandəˌtôrē/obligatory, compulsory, binding, required, requisite, necessary, essential, imperative
"a high school diploma is mandatory"
antonyms: optional
  • of or conveying a command.
    "he did not want the guidelines to be mandatory"
noun
noun: mandatory; plural noun: mandatories
  1. 1.
    variant spelling of mandatary
Video shows someone speaking in what sounds like Tagalog.
She never said church attendence should be mandatory.
Total failure.
Face palm worthy.

Forum List

Back