AZ court orders wedding invitation designers to serve LGBTP crowd

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
But web hosters are still allowed to refuse service to white nationalist groups like stormfront!!! This does NOT appear to be a case of judges writing laws and inventing rights. Phoenix city council wrote a stupid law giving queers special treatment. I say the principle of free association should apply to all businesses.

Court: Phoenix wedding invitation designers must serve LGBT customers

oct 26 2017 A Maricopa County Superior Court judge has quashed a local wedding shop's attempt to override a Phoenix ordinance that protects lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people from discrimination.

Joanna Duka and Breanna Koski, owners of Brush & Nib Studio and self-described evangelical Christians, create invitations and other handmade artwork for weddings and events.

They filed a lawsuit against Phoenix in May 2016 challenging the part of the city's nondiscrimination ordinance that prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation.

Their suit alleges the city's ordinance would compel them to create invitations or artwork for same-sex couples, which would conflict with their religious belief that marriage is between one man and one woman andviolate their freedoms of speech and religion.

• Banned
Can anyone explain why we have laws FORCING businesses to serve child-molesting faggots but letting them refuse service to white nationalists??

Can anyone explain why we have laws FORCING businesses to serve child-molesting faggots but letting them refuse service to white nationalists??

First of all, your claims that all (or most) gays are child molesters is pure nonsense.

Second of all, maybe that shows where white nationalists rank on the scale of human behavior.

But it boils down to laws and to contracts for service. The White nationalists actually DID or ADVOCATED things the web providers did not want to be a part of or associated with. The business owners in AZ have to follow the laws. Don't like the laws? Work to change them. But then, you'd rather just whine and play the victim, huh?

First of all, your claims that all (or most) gays are child molesters is pure nonsense.

The priest scandal proved it, you fool. That's why the press doesn't talk about the priest scandal anymore.

YOu tell people to "THINK" and then post this sort of drivel?

At its peak in the 1960s, there were around 60,000 priests in the US. Its closer to 35,000 now.

The US population is around 323 million. Best estimates say that homosexuals make up between 2% and 5% of the population.

So you want to use a group of 40k men to define a population that is between 6 million and 16 million people?? Really? And you have the audacity to tell others to think?

Priests (if they are ALL gay (and by "all" I mean all)) only make up between 0.37% and 0.93% of the homosexual population. And you call me a fool for not labeling the entire gay population based on the acts of less than 1% of them??

Dude, you are the best anti-white nationalist ad ever.

Last edited:
Are you sure it wasn't just that your charming personality overwhelmed them?

I work for an electric utility company. Plans needed to be drawn up to serve s new PP facility in our area. The project landed on my desk. I refused to work on it. Thankfully the company was willing to reassign the project because I'd have gotten fired before workkng on it.

Are you sure it wasn't just that your charming personality overwhelmed them?

I work for an electric utility company. Plans needed to be drawn up to serve s new PP facility in our area. The project landed on my desk. I refused to work on it. Thankfully the company was willing to reassign the project because I'd have gotten fired before workkng on it.

And PP got their new facility? Cool.

And PP got their new facility? Cool.

Only because my employer was willing to reassign the project, and there was someone else to assign it to. Most offices at thst time only had one Designer. We had two. Any other office, they'd have had to fire me.

And wouldn't THAT have been a shame.

Aren't you one of the ones crowing for the protesting NFL player to be fired?

And wouldn't THAT have been a shame.

Aren't you one of the ones crowing for the protesting NFL player to be fired?

Yes I am.

The difference is thst I knew the potential consequences and was willing to accept them. I literally told my boss... "Fire me if you want or need to. I'm not doing that project." The NFL players want to be able to protest without consequences. That's the difference.

Sooner or later people are going to get real sick of this FORCED LGBTP fkn bs, and tell them to FK OFF go some where else. Want to take me to court do it I still won't make it and you can shove it up your asses.

If I go under than I do at least some pathetic pricks won't force me to do something against my beliefs.

The worst part about these gay assholes doing this is ( and no not all gays are assholes), they are doing it on purpose . They purposely pick out a business or persons who they know dam well don't believe in gay whatever , they ask them to do such things then throw lawsuits on them to gain attention . They do it to taunt and that is what most of these ANTI AMERICAN C......ts do . They act alike think alike and want a communist country. Just like ANTIFA, just like the Feminist, just like the radical left, just like Obama lovers ( YOU ALL ACT ALIKE)

Last edited:
Private property and freedom of association is a thing of the past.
Thanks bedwetters

Forum List

Back