Discussion in 'Congress' started by The Paperboy, Oct 19, 2008.
Just a guy in the neighborhood?
And from a local Chicago newspaper:
oh know.. quelle horror...
and the KKK endorsed John McCain
big deal, snookums. you're starting to foam...
KKK McCain - 23/6 Comedy News
I'm sorry, doesn't it say Obama, and others, are his neighbors?
you continue to be a fucking idiot paperboy.
You are desperate, buddy.
McCain still has G. Gordon Liddy raising money for him. Convicted felon. Shoot the ATF agents in the head, let's bomb the Brookings Institute.
What's the difference between a leftie terrorist and rightie terrorist?
The leftie is a commie, the rightie gets a talk show.
G. Gordon Liddy, Political Terrorist,... - ! * POLITICS * ! - tribe.net
You miss the point: Obama is dishonest. It begs the question what else is he being untruthful about?
And if McCain had launched his political career from the living room of a KKK member or praised the book of a know racist you'd be up in arms about it.
Obama is your guy so naturally you give him a pass. I understand.
ray, you can't reason with unreasonable people. it's worthless to even try.
what in the hell is he being dishonest about? it's been researched to death. IF you cons could find even a SHRED of evidence that Obama's relationship with Ayers was more than he says it is you'd use it. But there isn't any because his "relationship" is just what he said it was. Sitting on a board together for a foundation run by Annenberg, a McCain SUPPORTER!
how about launching his career using money from a convicted felon?
What book did Obama praise of Ayers? the one on education reform? big fucking whoop.
Yes, like Farrakhan.
glad you agree.
I know, but sometimes stupidity still needs a reply.
What was he dishonest about?
And your follow up question about "what else" is the type of dishonest question that distortionists make. You are a shill, and not a very good one.
McCain has been dishonest. No problem there?
I will prey for you.
The better question is what hasn't Obama been dishonest about? Here's a list:
1. The New York Times carried a story on Saturday, October 4, 2008, that proved he had a significantly closer relationship with Bill Ayers than Obama previously admitted.
2. The Chicago Sun reported on May 8, 2008, that FBI records showed that Obama had a significantly closer relationship with Tony Rezko than he previously admitted. In the interview, Obama said he only saw Mr. Rezko a couple of times a year. The FBI files showed that Obama spoke with him weekly.
3. Obama's speech in Philadelphia on March 18, 2008, about race contradicted his statement to Anderson Cooper on March 14 when he said he'd never heard Reverend Wright make his negative statements about white America .
4. In Obama's first debate with McCain, Obama said that he never said that he'd meet with the leaders of Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, and North Korea without preparations at lower levels while the video tape from Obama's first debate last February clearly shows that he answered I would to the question of meeting with those leaders within 12 months without any preconditions.
5. On July 14, 2008, Obama said that he always knew that the surge would work while the video tapes of Obama from more than a year ago show that Obama stated that the surge would not work.
6. Obama claims that the reason for voting against funding for the troops was because the bill did not include a time line for withdrawal, while the video tapes of Obama from more than a year ago show that he voted against additional funding because he wanted the troops to be removed immediately
not in 16 months after the 2008 election as Obama now claims.
7. Obama claims to have a record of working with Republicans while the record shows that the only bill that he sponsored with a Republican was with Chuck Lugar
and it failed. The record shows that Obama votes 97% in concert with the Democrat party and that he has the most liberal voting record in the Senate. Obama joined Republicans only 13% of the time in votes and those 13% were only after agreement from the Democrat party.
8. In the primary debates of last February, 2008, Obama claimed to have talked with a Captain of a platoon in Afghanistan the other day when in fact he had a discussion in 2003 with a Lieutenant who had just been deployed to Afghanistan .
9. In debates last spring, Obama claimed to have been a professor of Constitutional law when in fact Obama has never been a professor of Constitutional law.
10. Obama claims McCain voted against additional funding for the troops when the actual records show the opposite.
11. Obama claims that McCain voted against funding for alternate energy sources 20 times when the record shows that McCain specifically voted against funding for bio fuels, especially corn
and he was right
. corn is too expensive at producing ethanol, and using corn to make ethanol increased the price of corn from $2 a bushel to $6 a bushel for food.
12. Obama claims McCain also voted for a tax increase on those making as little as $42,000 per year while the voting record clearly shows that McCain did not vote as you did.
13. Obama claims McCain voted with Bush 90% of the time when Obama knows that Democrats also vote 90% of the time with the President (including Joe Biden) because the vast majority of the votes are procedural. Obama is one of the few who has not voted 90% of the time with the president because he's been missing from the Senate since the day he got elected.
14. Obama claims he will reduce taxes for 95% of America yet 40% do not pay taxes to begin with. Also these "reductions" will come after the Bush tax cuts lapse.
Obama is the most eloquent liar in recent political history.
Separate names with a comma.