Axios: "How Biden Botched The Border"

When you’ve lost the hardcore Leftard media, you know they want you out. Axios probably got a call from Obama. If we had a media to investigate the media we’d know.

But as it is, Joe F’d up protecting America.

As if you didn’t already know that.

I read that earlier. Good article, but does not go back to day 2 when he actually fkd up the board. That is what I an others would like to know. How do you put that many people in motion with no plan to handle the coming situation, due to what you set in motion?
I have little problem with the man, actually, but I do not understand people that set things in motion, with not cogent plan, and resources in place or heading to the upcoming event. Yet, here we are, 3 years down the road, and bureaucratic and political capital never expended to handle the turmoil, everybody knew was coming and did in fact come, within a matter of days, yet never addressed, indeed in some instances covered up (such as the late night transport of migrant, asylum seekers, illegal aliens, whatever) to distant cities, sometime to airports normally closed at the time of the air transport arrival. I have pulled some unexpected disruptive sht in my time, but you paid me to have a plan in place. It was my responsibility and I did. It is all I expect of others. It is my right, to expect proper planning, resources, logistics and adequate administration to be in place. It is what I deserve, as it is what you expected of me, even at my low level.

I read that earlier. Good article, but does not go back to day 2 when he actually fkd up the board. That is what I an others would like to know. How do you put that many people in motion with no plan to handle the coming situation, due to what you set in motion?
I have little problem with the man, actually, but I do not understand people that set things in motion, with not cogent plan, and resources in place or heading to the upcoming event. Yet, here we are, 3 years down the road, and bureaucratic and political capital never expended to handle the turmoil, everybody knew was coming and did in fact come, within a matter of days, yet never addressed, indeed in some instances covered up (such as the late night transport of migrant, asylum seekers, illegal aliens, whatever) to distant cities, sometime to airports normally closed at the time of the air transport arrival. I have pulled some unexpected disruptive sht in my time, but you paid me to have a plan in place. It was my responsibility and I did. It is all I expect of others. It is my right, to expect proper planning, resources, logistics and adequate administration to be in place. It is what I deserve, as it is what you expected of me, even at my low level.
Biden told illegals to flood into America then Biden opened our border to them.

Makes perfect sense.

Democrats want to destroy America.

Biden told illegals to flood into America then Biden opened our border to them.

Makes perfect sense.

Democrats want to destroy America.
Border no more open afterward than before the invite, but even Trump had agreements with Mexico to control the flow. Even poor agreements, advantageous, are better than no agreements, and if wishing to renew (and the Biden government did wish to renew) agreements set aside, cost more to restore, which I don't blame Mexico for wanting whatever inducements they were asking, but it was up to the Biden Administration to meet, agree or successfully negotiate new terms. I am under no allusions who created this mess with many misteps along the way. It is the one issue, you have heard me bitch about, regarding this administration, but, I'm right, and know exactly how the hogs ate the cabbage, leaving nothing but pig sht in its place.

Border no more open afterward than before the invite, but even Trump had agreements with Mexico to control the flow. Even poor agreements, advantageous, are better than no agreements, and if wishing to renew (and the Biden government did wish to renew) agreements set aside, cost more to restore, which I don't blame Mexico for wanting whatever inducements they were asking, but it was up to the Biden Administration to meet, agree or successfully negotiate new terms. I am under no allusions who created this mess with many misteps along the way. It is the one issue, you have heard me bitch about, regarding this administration, but, I'm right, and know exactly how the hogs ate the cabbage, leaving nothing but pig sht in its place.
IMG_9306.jpeg

IMG_9305.jpeg

IMG_9302.jpeg

Because overwhelming the border was his plan. He explicitly told you before the election. And you still voted for him.

Because overwhelming the border was his plan. He explicitly told you before the election. And you still voted for him.
I didn't and don't care if immigration and border policy needed changing. It has needed changing since the days of Father Ron, back in the early 80s when Ron started kicking the can down the road.

Strategy with no set goals, limits, resources to handle, something you put in motion is NO STRATEGY.

I didn't and don't care if immigration and border policy needed changing. It has needed changing since the days of Father Ron, back in the early 80s when Ron started kicking the can down the road.

Strategy with no set goals, limits, resources to handle, something you put in motion is NO STRATEGY.
Border crossings were at a record low under Trump.
They’re at record highs under Brandon.

When people acting as reps of the President of the US invite people riding on tops of trains from Mexico to freely enter the you US you know something's terribly wrong with how the world's unfolding.

So you admit Joe has no strategy for defending America.
That isn't about defending America. Just incompetent, not thought out, actions.
I sleep fine at night and so do you. Let me know when they come across it gun jeeps and carriers. I'll meet you at the border.

When you’ve lost the hardcore Leftard media, you know they want you out. Axios probably got a call from Obama. If we had a media to investigate the media we’d know.

But as it is, Joe F’d up protecting America.

As if you didn’t already know that.

Did you read it! I read most of it.

Basically they said it was a tough issue and a political hot potato

You find this surprising

Senators are clueless about managing anything.
Their "skill sets" are all about bullshitting others.
Look at how AG Sessions managed the DOJ, terribly.
I can't think of any senator, including Obama, who did a good job actually managing an organization.
You may not like Trump, but he is decisive and generally right. Look how he fought for the wall and "Remain in Mexico".

Forum List

Back