Awkward

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
The Chinese have been the right wings favorite whipping boy for every bad thing under the sun latey and here Bannon, a right wing favorite is caught kicking back enjoying life on a $28 million dollar yacht owned by a Chinese billionaire. Couldn't be one owned by any of a number of other high rolling republican donors, nope, had to be a Chinese billionaire.

Last edited:
Guo Wengui is a chinese fugitive who cannot stand the CCP (Communist Chinese Party) whose has been warning the USA citizens for years about China's plans for evil against us. You just didn't make any points there in pointing that out dip.

The boat, the Lady May, is owned by Guo Wengui, one of China’s most wanted fugitives

Many threads on this. Couple of days old and has nothing to do with Trump. Why do you think he was fired?

The Chinese have been the right wings favorite whipping boy for every bad thing under the sun latey and here Bannon, a right wing favorite is caught kicking back enjoying life on a $28 million dollar yacht owned by a Chinese billionaire. Couldn't be one owned by any of a number of other high rolling republican donors, nope, had to be a Chinese billionaire.
Trump loves the Chinese, even on the Covid-19 pandemic. I don't like the Communist Chinese, but methinks the republicans are trying to point to the Dems when their boy has been in bed with them before, and even asking for their help in the upcoming election.
15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe
Trump Asked China to Help Him Win Re-Election

Guo Wengui is a chinese fugitive who cannot stand the CCP (Communist Chinese Party) whose has been warning the USA citizens for years about China's plans for evil against us. You just didn't make any points there in pointing that out dip.

The boat, the Lady May, is owned by Guo Wengui, one of China’s most wanted fugitives
Is he Chinese or not...remember Trump's 5th Ave voters don't care about anything else but someones ethnicity...period.

Is he Chinese or not...remember Trump's 5th Ave voters don't care about anything else but someones ethnicity...period.
Damn you just keep getting dumber. The desperation of the left is really getting bad.

Trump loves the Chinese, even on the Covid-19 pandemic. I don't like the Communist Chinese, but methinks the republicans are trying to point to the Dems when their boy has been in bed with them before, and even asking for their help in the upcoming election.
Politicalwire aren’t they even less of a news organization then the national enquirer?
So you want Trump to what condemn them, start a war?

Politicalwire aren’t they even less of a news organization then the national enquirer?
I never recommended the dumbass start a war. Do you trumpers always have to make shit up. It makes you look like an ignorant liar, like your leader. If you do not the link from politicalwire, I can easily furnish others, as it is common knowledge he wants foreign help, if he can get it, even from the Communist Chinese.

I thought we had rules about thread titles matching topics... Maybe that only applies to conservatives.

A fugitive billionaire.

Riiiiiiight.

I thought we had rules about thread titles matching topics... Maybe that only applies to conservatives.
You don't see the awkwardness of a right wing poster boy hobnobbing with Chinese..the right wings current whipping boys?

A fugitive billionaire.

Riiiiiiight.
Perhaps you could get informed.

I never recommended the dumbass start a war. Do you trumpers always have to make shit up. It makes you look like an ignorant liar, like your leader. If you do not the link from politicalwire, I can easily furnish others, as it is common knowledge he wants foreign help, if he can get it, even from the Communist Chinese.
You idiots make up more crap then anyone.
I love how you fools pretend that Biden has a clue. If he did why has he hidden it so well for almost fifty years?
The party of dementia makes excuses for their candidates but anyone who says anything nice about Trump is terrible.
Yeah I have no doubt you can find a number of hard left so called news that will put out half truths or even out right lies.
You really don’t think Biden has already asked China for help? You really think China wants Trump with his tariff wars? You better believe that they want Biden. Who will bend over backwards to appease them.

Oh by the way. I realize they don’t teach english to you rubes but I never suggested you recommended starting a war I asked a question. A question is denoted by a question mark at the end of a sentence.
But I would never expect a crazy like you to understand English. But good going resorting to name calling. I thought I would continue in your favorite tradition.

I love how you fools pretend that Biden has a clue. If he did why has he hidden it so well for almost fifty years?
The party of dementia makes excuses for their candidates but anyone who says anything nice about Trump is terrible.
Yeah I have no doubt you can find a number of hard left so called news that will put out half truths or even out right lies.
You really don’t think Biden has already asked China for help? You really think China wants Trump with his tariff wars? You better believe that they want Biden. Who will bend over backwards to appease them.
At least I posted a link to support that Donnie has both complimented the Communist Chinese and asked for their help and all this election year. You didn't post where Joe Biden had any connection to the Chinese, period. Just another case where your boy shot is mouth off again but you saying the Dems did same, but could not be caught in black and white? Makes your boy sound like a sleazy anti-American hypocrite again, doesn't it?
I think the Communist Chinese, just like the Russians (not that removed from methods and tactics and goals of their pure Communist historically recent past) thrive more when they can divide and sew chaos if possible in American and it is easiest to target and trigger right wing groups as unthinking dupes in that cause, as they sit back and enjoy the fun. You people forget the tactics of our enemies, detractors and competitors in the blink of a historic eye. It would be laughable if watching from the outside, but we are stuck with the easily manipulated of both sides.

At least I posted a link to support that Donnie has both complimented the Communist Chinese and asked for their help and all this election year. You didn't post where Joe Biden had any connection to the Chinese, period. Just another case where your boy shot is mouth off again but you saying the Dems did same, but could not be caught in black and white? Makes your boy sound like a sleazy anti-American hypocrite again, doesn't it?
I think the Communist Chinese, just like the Russians (not that removed from methods and tactics and goals of their pure Communist historically recent past) thrive more when they can divide and sew chaos if possible in American and it is easiest to target and trigger right wing groups as unthinking dupes in that cause, as they sit back and enjoy the fun. You people forget the tactics of our enemies, detractors and competitors in the blink of a historic eye. It would be laughable if watching from the outside, but we are stuck with the easily manipulated of both sides.
You mean like this? ( notice the question mark) Hunter Biden’s China connections plagued by ethics questions and national security concerns
But hey I get that you don’t question your allegiance to your love buddy Biden.
so why not answer the real question?
If Biden is so great for this country why has he hidden it for almost fifty years? When will Harris have to take over because Biden is declared incompetent? Or are you rubes really believing everything you are feed with out even questioning it?

You mean like this? ( notice the question mark) Hunter Biden’s China connections plagued by ethics questions and national security concerns
But hey I get that you don’t question your allegiance to your love buddy Biden.
so why not answer the real question?
If Biden is so great for this country why has he hidden it for almost fifty years? When will Harris have to take over because Biden is declared incompetent? Or are you rubes really believing everything you are feed with out even questioning it?
Good link, well written and reasonably balanced, pointing to a visual of what could possibly be, but not necessarily, wrong doing by the admittedly questionable young Biden. Ultimately meaningless in relation to Joe. Probably best I have read on what you guys are up in the air about, but that is just it. You guys are just up in the air at this point, unable to bring any wrong doing accusation in for a landing in the foreseeable future, especially considering that was written in November and now it is now almost September. Instead of up in the air, I might have better used bobbing around in the water with a questionable cargo of questions and loose innuendo on a ship without a country. Very good read, though. Thanks for the link.

Forum List

Back