Awesome WW1 British recruitment poster

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
1670729648635.png

What is this Jewish legion ??

It was I think 5 regiments of Jewish volunteers who became members of a British Fusilier division (I don't remember which one it was) who joined to fight the Ottoman Empire during WWI.

IIRC they originated as a service battalion equipped with either mules or camels.

I can't remember which.

That Hitler chap that you refer to :-
He was an interesting guy . Lots of Jewish blood in his lines -- on both sides . Same was true for so many of his close pals .
So whom was he actually working for and why ? And what do you make of all of that nonsense about he and others committing suicide ?
We know that is garbage . How much else is ?

It was I think 5 regiments of Jewish volunteers who became members of a British Fusilier division (I don't remember which one it was) who joined to fight the Ottoman Empire during WWI.

IIRC they originated as a service battalion equipped with either mules or camels.

I can't remember which.
Jewish Legion - Wikipedia

Zion Mule Corps
palestine-jews-served-with-the-british-army-as-the-zion-mule-corps-in-picture-id944221040

He never referred to him at all. And at the time that poster was made, he was just an insignificant Austrian Corporal.

Actually, at the time of the poster I think he was still an Oberschutze. Gefreiter was still a few months into his future.

Forum List

Back