Awesome Surf

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
16x9

Lots and lots of news and pix of the huge waves off the California coast. I'll bet surfers from all over the world are there to ride those monsters. I remember body surfing there as a kid but there no way I would ever even get in the water with these.

This story @ Surfers race to catch massive waves across Southland - LA Times

Another @ Newport s Wedge lives up to its reputation 1 hurt in thundering surf - Daily Pilot

More @ Monster highs Massive summer swells bring out surf legends gawkers destruction - The Orange County Register

And, thanks to American Power blog, this video @ Hurricane Marie Brings Epic Waves to Southern Calif. - YouTube

16x9

Lots and lots of news and pix of the huge waves off the California coast. I'll bet surfers from all over the world are there to ride those monsters. I remember body surfing there as a kid but there no way I would ever even get in the water with these.

This story @ Surfers race to catch massive waves across Southland - LA Times

Another @ Newport s Wedge lives up to its reputation 1 hurt in thundering surf - Daily Pilot

More @ Monster highs Massive summer swells bring out surf legends gawkers destruction - The Orange County Register

And, thanks to American Power blog, this video @ Hurricane Marie Brings Epic Waves to Southern Calif. - YouTube
Is this what the warmers consider accelerated sea level rise?

Forum List

Back