aw chite ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
news like that you can bet she just got a raise .. tax free, direct deposit.

Omarosa has seen things that upset her -

Omarosa Manigault Speaks Out After White House Exit: ‘I Have Seen Things That Have Made Me Uncomfortable’

I have seen things that have made me uncomfortable, that have upset me, that have affected me deeply and emotionally,” she told Michael Strahan on “Good Morning America” Thursday.

wasnt getting your snatch grabbed was it princess, you're used to that .. so what was it ?

Trump blowing Russians in the WH ?

You know, considering that there are a whole bunch of women who are already saying Trump sexually harassed them, I wonder if Omarosa is going to jump on the bandwagon.

Trump would do well to remember, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Omarosa has seen things that upset her -

Omarosa Manigault Speaks Out After White House Exit: ‘I Have Seen Things That Have Made Me Uncomfortable’

I have seen things that have made me uncomfortable, that have upset me, that have affected me deeply and emotionally,” she told Michael Strahan on “Good Morning America” Thursday.

wasnt getting your snatch grabbed was it princess, you're used to that .. so what was it ?

Trump blowing Russians in the WH ?

You know, considering that there are a whole bunch of women who are already saying Trump sexually harassed them, I wonder if Omarosa is going to jump on the bandwagon.

Trump would do well to remember, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

hell hath no fury like a diva princess scorned.

Forum List

Back