Auto Suppliers Can’t Find Enough Engineers as Industry Recovery Takes Hold

Yet, that failed system is still turning out some of the best college students in the world.

Course, Republicans don't like American colleges either. They indoctrinate kids into science.

They hate universities. Bunch of snobs.

Republicans "cull the herd" for us.

At my local university, the statistic professor has his own consulting business doing stats for insurance companies.

The professor teaching business research is head of the research department for B of A.

The professor teaching management spent thirty years as a professional manager.

The professor teaching the capstone course, the business plan development class, had his own consulting business focused on utility companies.

The list goes on and on. They are all successful business professionals in their own fields and loved teaching the college courses in the evenings to the student body that were themselves all working in their own fields.

An indictment of the public education system if ever there was. The teachers Unions are failing our kids, and blaming everyone else. Thanks for bringing this to our attention Retardean! Maybe you weren't dropped on your head, but educated in a public school?

Either way, you are still a fucking retard...:lol:

so it has nothing to do w/ parenting or taking responsibility for oneself? :eusa_whistle: cons almost always blame the schools.

Seriously, there are now libtard colleges in americon offering MBA's in Twitter and Facebook.

And yet here you are, posting on a forum that can handle over a thousand characters, and all you can get out is enough words to fill a tweet.

What university is offering MBAs in Twitter and Facebook? Or did you just make that up like you make up everything else?

Seriously, there are now libtard colleges in americon offering MBA's in Twitter and Facebook.

And yet here you are, posting on a forum that can handle over a thousand characters, and all you can get out is enough words to fill a tweet.

What university is offering MBAs in Twitter and Facebook? Or did you just make that up like you make up everything else?

And there you are, unable to google all on your own: Social media MBA

:lol: I'll be your google apprentice mentor, okay? LOL

What’s more, an unprecedented number of new models are equipped with advanced powertrains and sophisticated electronic systems that require the work of electrical and software engineers, the type of technical specialties that are in high demand worldwide by a variety of industries.

With unemployment rates still painfully high, especially in industrial states such as Michigan, it seems shocking that companies would be struggling to fill jobs, but that is the lament from a wide range of suppliers big and small.

“It’s getting so bad we are having to bring in engineers from overseas, and most of them won’t stay long-term,” says a Detroit-based engineering manager.

Auto Suppliers Can

This is what I've been telling these right wingers. They scream "Obama hasn't created jobs". But what are they qualified for. Every state where Republicans took charge of the state legislature, they've slashed education. Remember, "Education is for snobs". They are destroying the future of their children, not just the country.

Show me the rise in Democrat programs that encourage Engineering study. Show me any Republican that criticizes fostering Engineering education.

An indictment of the public education system if ever there was. The teachers Unions are failing our kids, and blaming everyone else. Thanks for bringing this to our attention Retardean! Maybe you weren't dropped on your head, but educated in a public school?

Either way, you are still a fucking retard...:lol:

so it has nothing to do w/ parenting or taking responsibility for oneself? :eusa_whistle: cons almost always blame the schools.

Of course the decline of our culture has played a role. Ever since LBJ's "great society" we have been going straight down hill. If a parent doesn't give a fuck a kid can still learn, if they have a good school system. But we have parents who don't give a fuck AND teacher's unions that demand more for less year after year...public sector unions are a bad deal. Even FDR knew it...

The fault of an under supply of engineers is on the backs of the companies.

I totally disagree. What we have is a surplus of uneducatable entitlement retards on our hands that can't make change without the assistance of a machine that tells them how much change to return and in many cases now simply dispenses with the dope in the middle as my change now pours out of another machine. The machines have replaced the dopes and that's our unemployed. Remember that VISA commercial that illustrates what happens when you pay with cash and there is a dope in the middle? :lol:

Seriously, you know what I'm talking about, you've seen them, had to deal with them too. YOU can't fix stoopid and unmotivated. Only one thing can: hunger.

We create our own environment.

Clearly, anyone with half a brain leaves the room as soon as you show up. So the only one's left are people stupider and less motivated then you are.

If you want to feel smart, hang out with morons. If you want to feel like a winner, compete in the Special Olympics.

If a parent doesn't give a fuck a kid can still learn, if they have a good school system.

LOL, while my parents provided for my needs quite well, food, clothing, shelter, for the most part they left me the hell alone. And thank gawd they did, other wise I would have grown up to be a beer drinking sports loving avid bowler and fisher union loving idiot cog in a machine somewhere. Your typical white middle American flag waving bigot. I grew up to be a nerd instead despite my parents and have had no issues ever sustaining myself quite well because of it.

It's true though, some just don't want to learn and just won't take the initiative. Example would be anyone that answers NONE on the job application where it says computer experience. None? Really? Are you for real? Prove it, let me see your green card. :tongue:

“It’s getting so bad we are having to bring in engineers from overseas, and most of them won’t stay long-term,” says a Detroit-based engineering manager.

That's a load of crap. I'll bet my bottom dollar that they have hundreds of applications every day from engineers in the US, from all sorts of industries. But what they want is that exact mix of current education and specific experience that is equivalent to having done the exact same job that they are hiring for. And they don't want someone with too much experience. The manager figures that the engineer expects more money then the manager is willing to pay. In fact, they likely let go someone a few month ago and are looking for someone knew at less pay. That is how it works in the US. That an engineer from China or India will do it for less pay and not know the difference.

In fact, I'll bet my bottom dollar that the engineer that they do higher works for one of their subsidiaries, sister companies, suppliers or contract manufactures overseas. How do they find these engineers from overseas, you might ask? Advertise of Craiglist-China?

I've seen it. "It’s getting so bad ..." is a load of crap.

Last edited:
The fault of an under supply of engineers is on the backs of the companies.

I totally disagree. What we have is a surplus of uneducatable entitlement retards on our hands that can't make change without the assistance of a machine that tells them how much change to return and in many cases now simply dispenses with the dope in the middle as my change now pours out of another machine. The machines have replaced the dopes and that's our unemployed. Remember that VISA commercial that illustrates what happens when you pay with cash and there is a dope in the middle? :lol:

Seriously, you know what I'm talking about, you've seen them, had to deal with them too. YOU can't fix stoopid and unmotivated. Only one thing can: hunger.

I know. We call them Republicans. They do believe in magic and the occult. Strange people.

Forum List

Back