CDZ Autism/ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) etc

WHY there are so many mentally disturbed children NOW than in previous decades? It seems half the children are Autistic or have some other Anti-Social Behavioural problems or Attention problems. WTF is causing all of this or is it that many children are just BADLY BEHAVED these "medical terms" are being used to EXCUSE badly behaved children? Considering thanks to Bedwetting Snowflakes badly behaved children cannot even be properly disciplined anymore, I'm not even meaning beating them I'm meaning just general punishments eg. bad behaviour including throwing a MEGA tantrum resulting in denying them something they want so that they learn that bad behaviour and throwing a MEGA tantrum is associated with withdrawing of a reward.

Three likely causes, Lucy:
  1. The modern propensity to ascribe a medical condition to what we used to just call part of growing up. They have a name for everything now. Good business for doctors.
  2. An actual increase in behavior disorders likely caused by food additives, colorings and chemicals added to processed food.
  3. All compounded by growing up in a dysfunctional society where children are routinely arrested by police at school for a Pop Tart, a doodle, playing cops and robbers, being x-rayed, scanned, lockers checked for illegal paraphernalia, marched around like the gestapo, made to wear a mask, not allowed to go outside, driven to the bus stop, watched over and over-protected, and an excess or rules and too little freedom to just be kids.

I basically agree with all you have commented above.

Autism is a real birth defect, same as Downs. Attention deficit disorder is a grey area.

There is nothing more innocent or loving than a Downs child. I know one and he's a beautiful child.

Why do you think the number of autism cases have gone up so much in recent years? It was a pretty rare disorder when I was a kid.

I'm 30 years in age and I NEVER knew of ANY child when I was a child OR a teenager that had any type of Autism. The Autism thing seems to have exploded within the last 10 years. I think that many of these cases are that there is nothing actually WRONG with the children and Autism and other Ism's are just used as an excuse for whatever reason.

I'm not overly familiar with autism I do know it's considered a birth defect. I'm not much help here.

As for Downs? That I know.

As for ADHD? I think it exists but sometimes a crutch for poor parenting

They also say that Autism can be caused be environmental factors, I am not meaning the Global Warming stuff, I am meaning the other type of environmental factors, this was already mentioned by Angelo but also Polishprince had a different opinion.

I'm not even sure because Autism and many of it's causes that are NOT Genetic are so vague, I'm not even sure if all these so-called experts who are diagnosing children with Autism even have a CLUE what they are doing. Some of these children could have ANOTHER problem that is NOT being addressed because they have potentially been misdiagnosed with Autism. This is a dangerous situation.

Yes I'm aware of the Down's situation.

I agree 100% that the majority of ADHD is down to poor parenting, not being able to control their own children and not teaching the children that throwing a massive tantrum does NOT result in a reward. Many parents buy the children a new toy or whatever JUST to shut the child up, this is teaching that child that bad behaviour gets a reward.

You just nailed ANIFTA and Occupied....the ADHD part.... probably BLM also

Well yes! I wonder how many of that combined crowd as children were diagnosed with ADHD and put on Methylphenidate aka Ritalin, one of the side effects of Ritalin is Psychosis.

I was reading the other day that in America there are 16 MILLION children on Ritalin, this is pretty outrageous considering EVEN the WHO has repeatedly refused to put Ritalin on their list of World Health Essential Medications because they CANNOT determine the evidence for Benefit vs Harm in the case of ADHD.

So 16 MILLION American children COULD be getting HARMED by being prescribed Ritalin, that they are just basically being Doped up to keep them quiet and that in say 10 years they might become Psychotic because of the effects of the Ritalin.

WHY there are so many mentally disturbed children NOW than in previous decades? It seems half the children are Autistic or have some other Anti-Social Behavioural problems or Attention problems. WTF is causing all of this or is it that many children are just BADLY BEHAVED these "medical terms" are being used to EXCUSE badly behaved children? Considering thanks to Bedwetting Snowflakes badly behaved children cannot even be properly disciplined anymore, I'm not even meaning beating them I'm meaning just general punishments eg. bad behaviour including throwing a MEGA tantrum resulting in denying them something they want so that they learn that bad behaviour and throwing a MEGA tantrum is associated with withdrawing of a reward.
To ANSWER WHY...parents drug abuse if you go by swedish studies that the libs hate.
Higher incidents in parents who admit (and most don't like to admit using) drugs.

To answer about the kids being "loving"-------higher incidents of autistic children growing up to be pedophiles especially for those that mildly autistic and are functioning.

I think there is some evidence regarding parents who have had a history of drug and alcohol abuse, I'm not sure about the pedo thing with Autistic children when grown up so I'll have to read more about that.

They didn't shoot babies up at birth and before school years 40 years ago and they didn't have as many vaccines either; nor were there designer viruses such as they have now and this (read the paper) http://thinktwice.com/Vaccines-glyphosate.pdf Par that with the fact that they are creating these vaccines to be extremely invasive more so than the natural disease itself would be and we have a mental crisis among all in that generation who have been subjected to this this mass human experimentation. The ones who believe that they are the masters over humankind believe that is okay as they will just pair humans and machines together and fix it all with human drones. The very essence of evil on display for all to see but the ones making a buck or two and the fearful that are afraid of their own shadows think that is all fine and dandy.

A visual look at the differences- choose your own articles on the subject

A brain scan of someone with Alzheimer's and an autistic child also look very similar in aluminum content.

Autism is a real birth defect, same as Downs. Attention deficit disorder is a grey area.

There is nothing more innocent or loving than a Downs child. I know one and he's a beautiful child.

Why do you think the number of autism cases have gone up so much in recent years? It was a pretty rare disorder when I was a kid.

more detailed testing ... autism used to be pretty narrow in its diagnosis, but has been broadened to include a ' spectrum ' of characteristics not considered 'normal' thinking/behavior.

The situation there though is that is not a thing that can be fixed and when you get too old and/or die WHO is going to take care of them? Can they EVER be in a position to care for themselves?

the higher on the spectrum - the more independent an autistic person can function. autism is often coupled with other disorders, but those that have asperger's syndrome can have 'social' issues, yet be intellectually superior to those who aren't on the spectrum.

History’s 30 Most Inspiring People on the Autism Spectrum
Though autism did not become the mainstream diagnosis it is today until well into the 20th century, it is certainly not anything new. Indeed, history is full of people who many consider to be or have been somewhere on the autism spectrum. Like the 30 people on this list.
Famous Autistic People in History
  • Dan Aykroyd – Comedic Actor
  • Hans Christian Andersen – Children’s Author
  • Benjamin Banneker – African American almanac author, surveyor, naturalist, and farmer
  • Susan Boyle – Singer
  • Tim Burton – Movie Director
  • Lewis Carroll – Author of “Alice in Wonderland”
  • Henry Cavendish – Scientist
  • Charles Darwin – Naturalist, Geologist, and Biologist
  • Emily Dickinson – Poet
  • Paul Dirac – Physicist
  • Albert Einstein – Scientist & Mathematician
  • Bobby Fischer – Chess Grandmaster
  • Bill Gates – Co-founder of the Microsoft Corporation
  • Temple Grandin – Animal Scientist
  • Daryl Hannah – Actress & Environmental Activist
  • Thomas Jefferson – Early American Politician
  • Steve Jobs – Former CEO of Apple
  • James Joyce – Author of “Ulysses”
  • Alfred Kinsey – Sexologist & Biologist
  • Stanley Kubrick – Film Director
  • Barbara McClintock – Scientist and Cytogeneticist
  • Michelangelo – Sculptor, Painter, Architect, Poet
  • Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Classical Composer
  • Sir Isaac Newton – Mathematician, Astronomer, & Physicist
  • Jerry Seinfeld – Comedian
  • Satoshi Tajiri – Creator of Nintendo’s Pokémon
  • Nikola Tesla – Inventor
  • Andy Warhol – Artist
  • Ludwig Wittgenstein – Philosopher
  • William Butler Yeats – Poet
History's 30 Most Inspiring People on the Autism Spectrum - Applied Behavior Analysis Programs Guide

Idk, maybe science, social media, etc. More awareness? When I was a child I knew a girl who was "different", looking back it was probably autism.

There are studies now saying that Early Diagnosed Autism might "go away" as the child gets older:

View attachment 386061

View attachment 386062

BUT they also are saying does the Autism "go away" OR was the child originally misdiagnosed. I think this is an important point because I have thought and so has Mr. Lucy - who many here already know from my comments previously is a Professional Psychiatrist - both of us agree that many Autistic children ARE misdiagnosed as being Autistic.

View attachment 386063

early intervention is key.

Modern Psychology is one big drug-fest were psychiatrist are too sloppy and too chained to conduct proper investigastions, so they just hand out pills like crazy. Because in their materialistic and determinisitc worldview, each and every problem can be explained by "chemical imbalances" and thus also levelled and solved with chemicals.

ADHD is on the rise because boys are no longer allowed to be boys and female pedagogues and counsellors apply their dumb Gender Theory to classify them as "toxic" and in the desperate search for an explanation, they just attach a label of "ADHD" to them.

Forum List

Back