author of Florida's Don't Say Gay Joseph Harding pled guilty today to wire fraud, money laundering, & making false statements in connection with COVID

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The author of Florida’s “Don’t Say Gay” bill, Republican Representative Joseph Harding, has been criminally indicted by the Justice Department for wire fraud, money laundering, and making false statements. He faces 35 years in prison

FjaE9t1UcAAvUci

oh. i see. Go after the rightwinger. Make a lot of noise over that and give the leftist scammers the privacy they so desperately need. NOT sayin' i like fraud..IF that is what it is.....I just don't like the double standard.

You know that old joke about oxymorons.....justice. dot. gov. LOLOLOL It's a joke to use the two terms in the same link.

Guess we'll just wait and see if the justice department has shot itself in the foot. AGAIN.
Make that ...balls.

The author of Florida’s “Don’t Say Gay” bill, Republican Representative Joseph Harding, has been criminally indicted by the Justice Department for wire fraud, money laundering, and making false statements. He faces 35 years in prison

FjaE9t1UcAAvUci
You know this is old news, right? Check the date.

The guy just pleaded guilty.

Forum List

Back