Author: Obama Administration involved in a Soviet-style disinformation campaign

Yeah, I've read that article. The munitions discovered were leftover from before the 1991 Gulf War and could not be used as a weapon. This is why "thousands" of chemical weapons were NOT used against American forces from 2003 on.

Again, there was nothing in Iraq to pose a threat to the American people.

Yeah, I've read that article. The munitions discovered were leftover from before the 1991 Gulf War and could not be used as a weapon. This is why "thousands" of chemical weapons were NOT used against American forces from 2003 on.

Again, there was nothing in Iraq to pose a threat to the American people.

Really?
so you knew more than the Clinton administration

[ame=http://youtu.be/RhZ2ZvS2t_E]Democrats confirm Saddam Hussein has WMD.flv - YouTube[/ame]

That's all you can do is try to transfer blame. Republican and Democratic voters alike were lied to by the Bush administration about the threat of WMD in Iraq to justify the otherwise unjustifiable invasion.

How hard is it to admit that your government lies to you? You know that Obama's lying to you, right? So why is it so difficult to believe that Bush lied to you, as well? And Clinton lied to. And Bush Sr., Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Kennedy. Can anyone truly believe that one American political party is honest while the other is deceitful?

That's all you can do is try to transfer blame. Republican and Democratic voters alike were lied to by the Bush administration about the threat of WMD in Iraq to justify the otherwise unjustifiable invasion.

How hard is it to admit that your government lies to you? You know that Obama's lying to you, right? So why is it so difficult to believe that Bush lied to you, as well? And Clinton lied to. And Bush Sr., Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Kennedy. Can anyone truly believe that one American political party is honest while the other is deceitful?

if that's what you believe then why do you seem to be a shill for the Democrat party?
Obama lied us into new Government Entitlement that we the people (TAXPAYERS) get to pay for...as if we didn't have enough on our backs

Last edited:

My only conplaint about the above is that the Author believes that this is unique to this admin.

We have been living in the disinformation age most of our lives.

My only conplaint about the above is that the Author believes that this is unique to this admin.

I can agree with you there
I believe our government has become an enemy to us

I can agree with you there
I believe our government has become an enemy to us

Yes especially in the public school system.

Ran across this...remember how Obama was going to be the MOST TRANSPARENT? He's a classic progressive which is a pretty word for, commie, Saul Alinsky, Hitler all rolled into one

The Daily Caller

‘Suffocating pressure’: Former ThinkProgress writer describes White House ‘censorship’

12:30 PM 03/07/2014

Zaid Jilani, a former blogger with the left-wing think tank Center for American Progress, explained this week how the Obama administration frequently tries to censor the progressive organization’s content when it departs from the White House’s agenda.

Jiliani was reacting to two on-air protests by journalists opposed to Russia’s invasion of southern Ukraine. The two worked for Russia Today (RT) — an English-speaking media outlet funded directly by Moscow — and felt their bosses were trying to censor their opinions (RELATED: Anchor on Russia’s English-language propaganda network quits on air over Ukraine [VIDEO]).

In a post titled, ”How Working in Washington Taught Me We’re All A Little Like RT America,” Jilani explained how the White House frequently played the part of the Kremlin — leaning on management to push their writers in a particular direction, and punishing them if they strayed from the party line.

from
Former ThinkProgress writer: White House censored us | The Daily Caller

Forum List

Back