Austrian "far right" joins coalition to govern!

While I'm no Nazi and believed that Hitler's "Germany for Germans" caused some major problems one of which was the Second World War, Austria probably needs to be a little concerned for their country.

Recognizing radical Islam for what it is, I think the Austrians have a right to do what's necessary for the safety and survival of their country. This isn't 1939, and the real threat of Austria being overrun by Muslims isn't the same as Hitler's imaginary fear of Jews.

Austrian far-right returns to power

This sounds like a great thing! Lucy Hamilton can you expand on how this affects Austrians?

First if you are not from another of the EU's 27 nations you are going to be urged to think of peacefully leaving our nation eg. if you are an Albanian squatter you leave, Albania are not in the EU, you do not want us to tell you to GTFO. We have it ALL we the FPÖ have ALL the ministrys we wanted, our ENTIRE police force and armed forces and ALL of our Intelligence Services are in our total control, this means that all Leftists of course are now going to be monitored by our Intelligence Services as they are dangerous subversives and a Fifth Column of Traitors.

The Leftists are in a dilemma on Twitter we have some wanting to have noisy protests then others are urging they think not to be doing that because well I think they know what our response is going to be and it will be hardcore and they will be shown no mercy.

My family have always supported the FPÖ but in October we voted for Sebastian Kurz who then ran his entire campaign on the FPÖ's long held policies, this Coalition is effectively therefore to implement the full FPÖ programme which is why Sebastian has given the largest and most powerful ministrys to us, Justice is given to Josef Moser who is ÖVP but from 1992-2016 he was FPÖ so effectively we also have the Justice Ministry with also Interior, Foreign and Defence.

I also have on the phone spoken to and congratulated our family friend Norbert Hofer, lol fools who know nothing of our politics when he narrowly lost the Ceremonial Position of President they were joyous, I told the fools then to not be joyous I said we would be the next Government and look now AvB meets HC Strache and Norbert Hofer and they have ALL the power now and he is a Ceremonial President with NO power.

^^^^ :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Together with Sebastian Kurz we have a two thirds majority, this means that the very weak Social Democrat Opposition have had their balls cut off and nobody can prevent any of our policies, we also aim to change certain sections of our Constitution especially re. Ancestry, I was hearing yesterday 1860 mentioned, so this could be unless your Ancestry goes back to at least 1860 you are not going to be considered a citizen, so you'll just be considered a guest squatter.

I will respond later more full, we are going to have a little celebration get together because this is a great happening we have worked so very hard for this day, now we succeed it's exciting and the best day up there with the births of my children.

Deus Vult.

upload_2017-12-16_21-29-49.png

upload_2017-12-16_21-30-29.png

upload_2017-12-16_21-31-18.png

Far-right party to enter Austrian government after coalition deal

upload_2017-12-16_21-32-35.png

Austria's far-right to enter government after coalition deal

This sounds like a great thing! Lucy Hamilton can you expand on how this affects Austrians?

First if you are not from another of the EU's 27 nations you are going to be urged to think of peacefully leaving our nation eg. if you are an Albanian squatter you leave, Albania are not in the EU, you do not want us to tell you to GTFO. We have it ALL we the FPÖ have ALL the ministrys we wanted, our ENTIRE police force and armed forces and ALL of our Intelligence Services are in our total control, this means that all Leftists of course are now going to be monitored by our Intelligence Services as they are dangerous subversives and a Fifth Column of Traitors.

The Leftists are in a dilemma on Twitter we have some wanting to have noisy protests then others are urging they think not to be doing that because well I think they know what our response is going to be and it will be hardcore and they will be shown no mercy.

My family have always supported the FPÖ but in October we voted for Sebastian Kurz who then ran his entire campaign on the FPÖ's long held policies, this Coalition is effectively therefore to implement the full FPÖ programme which is why Sebastian has given the largest and most powerful ministrys to us, Justice is given to Josef Moser who is ÖVP but from 1992-2016 he was FPÖ so effectively we also have the Justice Ministry with also Interior, Foreign and Defence.

I also have on the phone spoken to and congratulated our family friend Norbert Hofer, lol fools who know nothing of our politics when he narrowly lost the Ceremonial Position of President they were joyous, I told the fools then to not be joyous I said we would be the next Government and look now AvB meets HC Strache and Norbert Hofer and they have ALL the power now and he is a Ceremonial President with NO power.

^^^^ :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Together with Sebastian Kurz we have a two thirds majority, this means that the very weak Social Democrat Opposition have had their balls cut off and nobody can prevent any of our policies, we also aim to change certain sections of our Constitution especially re. Ancestry, I was hearing yesterday 1860 mentioned, so this could be unless your Ancestry goes back to at least 1860 you are not going to be considered a citizen, so you'll just be considered a guest squatter.

I will respond later more full, we are going to have a little celebration get together because this is a great happening we have worked so very hard for this day, now we succeed it's exciting and the best day up there with the births of my children.

Deus Vult.

View attachment 166264

View attachment 166265

View attachment 166266

View attachment 166267

Wow. Post of the day. I'm not even an Austrian and that brought a tear to my eye.

While I'm no Nazi and believed that Hitler's "Germany for Germans" caused some major problems one of which was the Second World War, Austria probably needs to be a little concerned for their country.

Recognizing radical Islam for what it is, I think the Austrians have a right to do what's necessary for the safety and survival of their country. This isn't 1939, and the real threat of Austria being overrun by Muslims isn't the same as Hitler's imaginary fear of Jews.

"I think the Austrians have a right to do what's necessary for the safety and survival of their country."

We do and anyone who wants to interfere in our business should think twice before doing that and 59% of the population voted for a combination of ÖVP and FPÖ 59% of the population WANT this EXACT Government.

"This isn't 1939"

No this is not 2000, the EU intends not to put sanctions on our nation again like it did in 2000, we already publicly have had that assurance from the EU Commission. Our Government is to be sworn in on Monday and the work begins immediately on the programme to preserve our borders and protect our Culture and Heritage and also formally approach the V4 about negotiations to join them, our partners are to be Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia and ALL European nations who are Patriotic and who are anti-Multiculturalism and anti-International Globalisation.

Deus Vult.

View attachment 166264

View attachment 166265

View attachment 166266

View attachment 166267

Wow. Post of the day. I'm not even an Austrian and that brought a tear to my eye.

"Wow. Post of the day. I'm not even an Austrian and that brought a tear to my eye."

I love my nation, my nation is my blood and my soul, I would DIE for this nation, I would DIE to preserve and protect it and our Majestic Culture and Heritage, my family have been in Salzburg since the 10th Century we are NOT going to allow ANYONE to take this off us, it belongs to US, it belongs also the future generations.

Anyone wanting to interfere and disrupt our nation with Multiculturalism better be warned. We are NOT Multicultural and we NEVER will be. Period. We do not want Kebabs or Africans. Period, and any who are in our nation are going to be removed and that is it and if the Leftists and Bedwetters and the Human Rights groups and the Commie UN do not like that we do NOT give a shit what they think.

Deus Vult.

View attachment 166264

View attachment 166265

View attachment 166266

View attachment 166267

"Wow. Post of the day. I'm not even an Austrian and that brought a tear to my eye."

I love my nation, my nation is my blood and my soul, I would DIE for this nation, I would DIE to preserve and protect it and our Majestic Culture and Heritage, my family have been in Salzburg since the 10th Century we are NOT going to allow ANYONE to take this off us, it belongs to US, it belongs also the future generations.

Anyone wanting to interfere and disrupt our nation with Multiculturalism better be warned. We are NOT Multicultural and we NEVER will be. Period. We do not want Kebabs or Africans. Period, and any who are in our nation are going to be removed and that is it and if the Leftists and Bedwetters and the Human Rights groups and the Commie UN do not like that we do NOT give a shit what they think.

Damn! The American left could learn a thing or two about patriotism and love of country, from your post.

That is simply astounding.

Here some members of our new Government.

This is Karin Kneissl FPÖ she is our new Foreign Minister, she is a lawyer and is highly educated including she have a year in America as a Fulbright Scholar at Georgetown University.

upload_2017-12-16_22-0-44.png

This on the left is Sebastian Kurz, on the right is Josef Moser he is our new Justice Minister, he also is a lawyer and since 2016 has been ÖVP. From 1992-2016 he was FPÖ and from 1992-2002 he was the office manager in Kärnten for Jörg Haider.

upload_2017-12-16_22-5-14.png

Deus Vult.

View attachment 166264

View attachment 166265

View attachment 166266

View attachment 166267

Congrats Lucy! So glad the Austrian people have banded together to defeat the left and its destructive polices! I very much look forward to what your new government does to help its OWN people! Its a beautiful thing watching Poland,Hungary,Czech Republic and now Austria beat back the hordes of invaders!

Deus Vult.

View attachment 166264

View attachment 166265

View attachment 166266

View attachment 166267

Damn! The American left could learn a thing or two about patriotism and love of country, from your post.

That is simply astounding.

There are no Leftists who are Patriots, all Leftists hate their own nations which is why they support unlimited Immigration and Open Borders, in America you have them telling you your flag is racist and your national anthem is racist and they are disrespecting your flag and anthem, things a Patriot would never do even if a gun held to their head.

Deus Vult.

View attachment 166264

View attachment 166265

View attachment 166266

View attachment 166267

Pay attention to this, patriots! This is how its done!
6bffaa2cf5543104da1ed81e9395b2ad.gif

Deus Vult.

View attachment 166264

View attachment 166265

View attachment 166266

View attachment 166267

Congrats Lucy! So glad the Austrian people have banded together to defeat the left and its destructive polices! I very much look forward to what your new government does to help its OWN people! Its a beautiful thing watching Poland,Hungary,Czech Republic and now Austria beat back the hordes of invaders!

Thank you Odium! Yes on Monday at the Hofburg I think at 12.00PM our Government are sworn in, this is going to be live on the television and we will watch, I think my Grandparents are going to cry when watching that's okay I have the tissues ready!

The Hofburg in the day time:

upload_2017-12-16_22-30-12.png

The Hofburg in the night time:

upload_2017-12-16_22-31-4.png

This shows what happens when you have not been Brainwashed with the Propaganda Guilt Complex, look across the border and witness our cousins in Germany who are fucked because they are weak and did not resist the brainwashing with the Propaganda Guilt Complex so now they want to commit Cultural Suicide because of something they had nothing to do with. Okay but they know that when the SHTF all they have to do is call and we once again will go and help them to save themselves from another group of savage hordes.

Yes Sebastian Kurz already has established a relationship last year with the V4, he called a meeting and they all appear in Wien and at this meeting the decision was decided to close The Balkan Route, which happened and since we have had no Kebabs getting any more onto this Continent from the Middle East because they are trapped in Greece and the Sub Saharan African ones are trapped in Italy, they go no further because The Balkan Route is closed and our border is closed.

Who cares if they starve they starve, if they drown they drown, not our problem they are not our peoples so fuck them they should not have come to a Continent that does not want them.

Deus Vult.

View attachment 166264

View attachment 166265

View attachment 166266

View attachment 166267

Thank you Odium! Yes on Monday at the Hofburg I think at 12.00PM our Government are sworn in, this is going to be live on the television and we will watch, I think my Grandparents are going to cry when watching that's okay I have the tissues ready!

The Hofburg in the day time:

View attachment 166273

The Hofburg in the night time:

View attachment 166274

This shows what happens when you have not been Brainwashed with the Propaganda Guilt Complex, look across the border and witness our cousins in Germany who are fucked because they are weak and did not resist the brainwashing with the Propaganda Guilt Complex so now they want to commit Cultural Suicide because of something they had nothing to do with. Okay but they know that when the SHTF all they have to do is call and we once again will go and help them to save themselves from another group of savage hordes.

Yes Sebastian Kurz already has established a relationship last year with the V4, he called a meeting and they all appear in Wien and at this meeting the decision was decided to close The Balkan Route, which happened and since we have had no Kebabs getting any more onto this Continent from the Middle East because they are trapped in Greece and the Sub Saharan African ones are trapped in Italy, they go no further because The Balkan Route is closed and our border is closed.

Who cares if they starve they starve, if they drown they drown, not our problem they are not our peoples so fuck them they should not have come to a Continent that does not want them.

Those were truly inspirational words.

This is scary.

A party founded by former Nazis forms a government in Austria

Putting a capstone on a year in which currents of jingoism and xenophobia swept across the Western world, the far-right Austrian Freedom Party — founded by former Nazis — joined hands with the conservative People’s Party to form a coalition government in Austria. The move makes the mountainous republic unique among European countries for having a government that granted significant federal power to a xenophobic, far-right anti-immigrant party.
<more>

This is scary.

A party founded by former Nazis forms a government in Austria

Putting a capstone on a year in which currents of jingoism and xenophobia swept across the Western world, the far-right Austrian Freedom Party — founded by former Nazis — joined hands with the conservative People’s Party to form a coalition government in Austria. The move makes the mountainous republic unique among European countries for having a government that granted significant federal power to a xenophobic, far-right anti-immigrant party.
<more>

Scary to who? It doesn't affect you in America so who is it scary to?

59% of our population voted for that exact Coalition, a combined 59% voted for ÖVP and FPÖ to form that EXACT Government. It is a beautiful happening and the only ones crying are the Left who have had their balls cut off by the voters, the Opposition do not have enough votes to prevent any policy from being implemented :badgrin:

Sebastian Kurz has given HC Strache all the most powerful prizes the FPÖ have it ALL, all that was wanted, our ENTIRE police force and armed forces and ALL of our Intelligence Services are in the total control of the FPÖ, this means that all Leftists of course are now going to be monitored by our Intelligence Services as they are dangerous subversives and a Fifth Column of Traitors.

Leftism is a cancer to the Western world, like a cancer it must be eradicated, we hope our American brothers and sisters on America's Right can eradicate Leftism is America or at the least make you crap your pants like you seem to be crapping your pants at my nations excellent new Government.

Deus Vult.

upload_2017-12-17_12-48-15.png

Forum List

Back