CDZ Australian mom kills daughters rapist when the threatens again...should not spend a day in prison

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

So the mom did what Australia failed to do....I say give her a medal not a prison term. This is what's wrong with our society today....it's wrong to be right and it's punishable to defend against perversion. Who cares about the corpse...this guy was a corpse before he stopped breathing.

JO

Australia punishes the victim, just like a mooselimb sharia law country does. sunni man will be very happy.

Last edited:

So the mom did what Australia failed to do....I say give her a medal not a prison term. This is what's wrong with our society today....it's wrong to be right and it's punishable to defend against perversion. Who cares about the corpse...this guy was a corpse before he stopped breathing.

JO
If it was my daughter he would never have lived long enough to try it again..

Prosecutor David Nardone told the court the 51-year-old had broken into her house "to do a meth cook-up" and “threatened her (Peters') daughter, if she didn’t have sex with him again".
Peters, a drug addict herself,
ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, and when Cassar grabbed her other hand, Peters reacted, repeatedly stabbing him saying "you don’t rape me".

I'm having a bit of trouble with this. He raped her a few days earlier, he "broke in" to cook meth and he reportedly told her to have sex with him again and if not he was going to rape her daughter. She stabs him and then ties the body to the back of the car and drags him down the street.

Now.............here is the dilemma. She is a meth addict and he broke in to cook meth.

I think it would be easier to digest if she said they had been doing meth and he forced her to have sex a few days earlier and it was expected because she was doing meth. She was high as hell and stabbed him.

I applaud this mom! But technically she's guilty...so I could see a sentence of one day...but no more!

I'd be happy to do a day in prison to protect (avenge) my daughter!

What is it with Australian news? While her picture is plastered all over the internet, I couldn't find a picture of the assailant.

This is from October 2018. She was sentenced in 2018.

Just read the OPs article and nothing else.

I'm good with the outcome.

We only have her word.

We don't go killing folks...we take it to the police...which she didn't.

For all we know, she killed him because he wouldn't give her more meth.

And she hid the body.

Forum List

Back