Australian army hauls 38 citizens to quarantine facility over some positive COVID tests

Q NUTS think their pea-shooters are gonna stop our government, from protecting the majority of it's citizens?

Fuck shrimp!
Fuck barbies!
Fuck over-sized knives!
Fuck Aussies!!
FUCK YOU YOU PATHETIC ASSHOLE!!!! Sure; looking deeper at this and you find an A Grade asshole in Gunner BUT the people going to Howard springs are hardly going to a damn concentration fucking camp!!! Firstly ALL 38 are BLACK!!! The reason why they're using the Army is because of the ISOLATION of the places they're from. Secondly the Health facilities at Howard Springs are FIRST RATE...and FREE. But is it wrong to mandate vaccines; of course it fucking is, but to diss ME via your simple minded shit in "fuck aussies" is you are hoping you never fucking meet me you snot gollop!!!

btw; shrimp is a yank term!!!

btw: God Bless America; God Bless Trump and God Bless all free peoples everywhere!!!

Let's Go Brandon!!!

Greg

Are Australian citizens "taken" to COVID camps free to leave at any time of their own choosing? If not then all the Nazi comparisons are warranted.
If one has covid one usually isolates at home. In those isolated camps the health care is not that good at treating severe illnesses. Howard Springs is an excellent facility medical treatment wise. Usually the stay is 14 days. Darwin is a short chopper ride away for the seriously ill. Now yes; some of the State Govs ahave been assholes, but DON'T tar all with the same brush!!!

1637656958437.png

Greg

Hitler would be proud.

I am disgusted. :mad-61:
I admit that the Chief Maggot in the Northern Territory is indeed a wanker but Howard Springs is NOT a concentration camp; it's facilities are very good medically. The communities that the 38 are from are very isolated Indigenous communities and don't have easy Hospital access. The army supplied the transport; something they do in many emergencies. I will look closer into it but as the usual stay is about 14 days I doubt they'll be too hard done by.

Greg

Vaccines are not mandated by any govts in Australia.
No one, not one person, is forced to be vaccinated against Covid.
The federal govt has left individual businesses to decide what rules they make about vaccinated and unvaccinated customers, staff etc.
Major airlines..."no jabs, no fly"..."no negative Covid test within 72 hours, no fly".
The courts are so far backing the businesses.

The federal govt has left individual businesses to decide what rules they make about vaccinated and unvaccinated customers, staff etc.
Major airlines..."no jabs, no fly"..."no negative Covid test within 72 hours, no fly".
"Vaccines are not mandated by any govts in Australia."

The assholes are trying though; Qld is an example.

“Under this Direction, everyone working in healthcare must be vaccinated by 15 December, including private health workers,” Minister D’Ath said.

“We’ve already mandated the jab for Queensland Health staff and now we’re applying the same set of rules for private sector healthcare workers.

Of course it "sounds" reasonable at first grab but it's not; it must be stopped in its tracks!!!

The Court Cases will be interesting.

Greg

The same disingenuous bullshit spewed by American Vax nazis.

You only have to get the kill shot if you intend to work, eat or have a life.

Welcome to Clown World, Ozzie style.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for some keyboard warrior here to show me proof positive that SARSCoV2 exists or to tell me what's in the "vaccine". Everyone wants you to believe they know, but they can't tell you how they know. "Experts" is all they've got. People with shiny gold things on their walls. Well, we've got people with shiny gold things too, but they scream that our gold isn't as shiny.

The Australians taken to the camps are just the camel's nose.

Insofar as I am aware SARSCoV2 has never been isolated. What's in the COVID vaccines? We might not know until 2076 or beyond. As far as I am concerned the COVID vaccines are death; death pure and simple.

Let THEM come around intending to cart us off. Shots for shots.

FUCK YOU YOU PATHETIC ASSHOLE!!!! Sure; looking deeper at this and you find an A Grade asshole in Gunner BUT the people going to Howard springs are hardly going to a damn concentration fucking camp!!! Firstly ALL 38 are BLACK!!! The reason why they're using the Army is because of the ISOLATION of the places they're from. Secondly the Health facilities at Howard Springs are FIRST RATE...and FREE. But is it wrong to mandate vaccines; of course it fucking is, but to diss ME via your simple minded shit in "fuck aussies" is you are hoping you never fucking meet me you snot gollop!!!

btw; shrimp is a yank term!!!

btw: God Bless America; God Bless Trump and God Bless all free peoples everywhere!!!

Let's Go Brandon!!!

Greg

Why hasn't Breaker Morant been posthumously pardoned yet?

Insofar as I am aware SARSCoV2 has never been isolated. What's in the COVID vaccines? We might not know until 2076 or beyond. As far as I am concerned the COVID vaccines are death; death pure and simple.

Let THEM come around intending to cart us off. Shots for shots.
Yes, indeed!

The same disingenuous bullshit spewed by American Vax nazis.

You only have to get the kill shot if you intend to work, eat or have a life.

Welcome to Clown World, Ozzie style.

BUT, you don't have to get the Covid jabs if you don't want to.
You can work, self employed. Online business. Work from home.
You can eat, buy food at supermarket or have supermarket deliver it.
Buy take away food.
The kill shot is being delivered to the unvaccinated by the Covid 19 virus.

BUT, you don't have to get the Covid jabs if you don't want to.
You can work, self employed. Online business. Work from home.
You can eat, buy food at supermarket or have supermarket deliver it.
Buy take away food.
The kill shot is being delivered to the unvaccinated by the Covid 19 virus.
Okay bot.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
It's true...people can live without being vaccinated against Covid 19.
They take a great risk of dying or being maimed for life by the virus though.
No; unless you are in a vulnerable group then that is just not true. There is a small risk of dying of Covid if you are healthy and get it; a MUCH SMALLER risk of getting a bad Vax reaction but still a real one. As our Chief Medical Officer said; we are ALL going to get it.

Greg

It's true...people can live without being vaccinated against Covid 19.
They take a great risk of dying or being maimed for life by the virus though.
Well, keep trying to convince me. Had it. Survived it in fine shape.

We will not mandate you to take the vaccine.

But you will not be able to do many things. WE WILL PUNISH YOU TIL YOU OBEY US.

YOU PEOPLE CANNOT BE TRUSTED TO QUARANTEEN .....SO WE WILL FORCE YOU TO GO TO THESE CAMPS UNTIL WE DEEM YOU SAFE.

Forum List

Back