Australia is beyond Dystopia

People in South Australia will be forced to download an app that combines facial recognition and geolocation. The state will text them at random times, and thereafter they will have 15 minutes to take a picture of their face in the location where they are supposed to be. Should they fail, the local police department will be sent to follow up in person. “We don’t tell them how often or when, on a random basis they have to reply within 15 minutes,” Premier Steven Marshall explained. “I think every South Australian should feel pretty proud that we are the national pilot for the home-based quarantine app.”

They are not being forced and you are an ignorant liar. You could find your arse without a map let alone find Australia on a map.

People in South Australia will be forced to download an app that combines facial recognition and geolocation. The state will text them at random times, and thereafter they will have 15 minutes to take a picture of their face in the location where they are supposed to be. Should they fail, the local police department will be sent to follow up in person. “We don’t tell them how often or when, on a random basis they have to reply within 15 minutes,” Premier Steven Marshall explained. “I think every South Australian should feel pretty proud that we are the national pilot for the home-based quarantine app.”
Those people are supposed to be quarantining at home.
At home....instead of a hotel room/quarantine centre in the desert/remote.
Stay home, download the app, show that nice Premier Marshall your face, smile, and thank him for allowing you to quarantine at home in your own bed, ...own shower, own kitchen etc.
All good.

Me, I'd be begging them for home quarantine, and would be downloading the app as fast as I could.
"Ring anytime, I'll be here".

Home quarantine saves the state money...money that could be better spent elsewhere.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Australians gained a huge safety dividend. COVID-19 has killed 194 of every 100,000 Americans, 77 of every 100,000 Israelis, and only four of every 100,000 Australians.

My county had more deaths than that yesterday.

It's on the bottom, right?
No, just a little bit down and right...

whX1Llw.jpeg

What planet do you live on?

No, just a little bit down and right...

whX1Llw.jpeg

What planet do you live on?

Down and right are both relative to where you happen to be facing?

Right now, I'm staring into my refrigerator.

Hoho, on selling Australia's foreign policy to the US for pieces of paper.
I was thinking more like cash payments to businesses and citizens to help them get thru the pandemic.
Nothing is guaranteed in foreign policy anywhere in the world...buy having someone saying they'll help you in times of attack is better than having no one, nothing.

What I find the most appaling in regard to Australia is not their harsh restrictive meausers. But their refusing to let their citizens back home after being abroad. Even if that was some kind of an emergency trip. I understand the concerns about spreading the virus, but they are your people after all. Really disgusting.

I never thought America would.

View attachment 563497

Then Trump lost.
We only know what we see. It is not Republicans squashing the rights of people. It is what you support. When it comes to Covid, we always get the Western World statistics given mostly by Prog media sites of course. All the other nations are blurred for some reason. The English speaking Western Nations Australia and New Zealand are being prepped for the elites to go to. Population density is much less and the people are more controlled and docile at this point.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
The English speaking Western Nations Australia and New Zealand are being prepped for the elites to go to. Population density is much less and the people are more controlled and docile at this point
Quite unlikely. The UK would be more appropriate for this role.

It's on the bottom, right?
Nope!!!

1636800762635.png

Naming convention​

However, since opposite poles of a magnet attract each other, and the fact that the N pole of a magnet or compass points toward the Earth's North Magnetic Pole, one of them has been incorrectly named. The magnetic fields or poles must be opposite in order to attract each other.

Earth's magnetic fields​

Since the north pole of a compass is attracted to the North Magnetic Pole, then the polarity of the North Magnetic Pole must really be south! This can be seen in the illustration below:

Earth's magnetic field designation

Earth's magnetic field designation

Image from Physics.org - Courtesy of Wikimedia Commons

This was confusing, but scientists felt that it was easier to say the Earth's internal magnet had its south pole facing the North Magnetic Pole than to try to change the way the public called their magnets.

Note: This situation is similar to that in electricity, where by convention electrical current goes from positive (+) to negative (−), but electrons move in the opposite direction in a wire. Once things were designated and in common use, they could not be readily changed.

Greg

Those people are supposed to be quarantining at home.
At home....instead of a hotel room/quarantine centre in the desert/remote.
Stay home, download the app, show that nice Premier Marshall your face, smile, and thank him for allowing you to quarantine at home in your own bed, ...own shower, own kitchen etc.
All good.

Me, I'd be begging them for home quarantine, and would be downloading the app as fast as I could.
"Ring anytime, I'll be here".

Home quarantine saves the state money...money that could be better spent elsewhere.
Why download the app?

They cant make you

Nor can they force anyone to respond in 15 minutes or at all

Why download the app?

They cant make you

Nor can they force anyone to respond in 15 minutes or at all
It wouldn't work in my little flip phone, or in my old vintage trimline corded landline.

Isn't it sweet how the sheep line up at Verizon and T-Mobile every year to buy the newest generation of their jailer?

Forum List

Back