Australia and Holland governments preparing to sell human flesh of MH17 victims to putler´s criminal

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
are Australia and Holland governments preparing to sell human flesh of MH17 victims to putler´s criminal cartel OZERO ? "Talks" Over Downed MH17 with who , with crime cartel ???

guys whats going on ???? what kind of deal want Australia and Holland governments? its clear that Putler/Shaygu gave orders to shot down all Ukrainian jets in the eastern Ukraine , they must be hold responsible for this crime . i am not even mention Dubovitsky & C.

"Australia, Holland, "Russia" Start Talks Over Downed MH17"

Australia, Holland, Russia Start Talks Over Downed MH17 - The New York Times

bellingcat - Identifying Khmuryi, the Major General Linked to the Downing of MH17 - bellingcat

Investigation of this case has become too stretched in time. For what reason? One can only guess. I hope the investigators will publish their results as soon as possible. And international court will be established to determine who is guilty of this crime.

Investigation of this case has become too stretched in time. For what reason? One can only guess. I hope the investigators will publish their results as soon as possible. And international court will be established to determine who is guilty of this crime.
new i understand why The Dutch government is sOOOOO SOFT ON OZERO ...

Forum List

Back