Attractive People You Think Are Unattractive.....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
TOM SELLECK

I see him and I think... BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If boring means unattractive, a lot of otherwise attractive ladies are in deep trouble.

Boring means unattractive? I thought unattractive meant not attractive.

I think someone has to look intriguing. there is nothing intriguing about Tom Selleck. He seems incredibly ordinary to me...

If boring means unattractive, a lot of otherwise attractive ladies are in deep trouble.

I'm sensing a trap...... ;)

Nope.

I do agree that once you meet someone and they are not very informed or interesting (aka boring) they are less attractive. Tom is now 70, so he may have earned being less than intriguing.

I never found him attractive, not sure why.
I never found Elvis attractive either.

Just 2 examples of people everyone else likes, but, never did much for me.

I like Sam Elliott, John Malkovich, Christian Bale .... most men actually I can see something attractive about them.. just those 2 seem to be WAY over-rated.... (just in my eyes...)

I don't find Kim K. attractive. A smart and confident woman can go from marginally attractive to very attractive for me.

You have a gift for starting threads Bonzi.

It's called boredom! Sometimes I actually have a decent thought, and, sometimes people chime in and other, meh, not so much... but I love to talk to people, hear what they have to say. I actually am interested... so.....

Message boards were created to relieve boring. That and give racists a platform.

Message boards were created to relieve boring. That and give racists a platform.

among other controversial groups......... also explains the prevalent anonymity..... can't say that I blame .....

Laura Prepon never did anything for me.
Laura_Prepon.jpg

Forum List

Back