MOS held
13F Forward Observer
67T (now 15T) Black Hawk Crewchief
151A Aviation Maintenance Tech Warrant Officer
151AB Aviation Safety and Maintenance Officer

:salute:

Branch: USAF

Date/s: 1991 - Present

Current Unit: Ummmm...not comfortable revealing that info. Sorry. Stationed at Shaw AFB, SC.

3E0X2, Electrical Power Production

BMT: Lackland AFB, TX
Tech School: Sheppard AFB, TX
343rd Civil Engineering Squadron (then changed designation to 354th), Eielson AFB, AK
52nd Combat Communications Squadron, Robins AFB, GA (5th Mob!)
8th Civil Engineering Squadron, Kunsan AB, ROK (You ain't been packed 'til you been Wolf Packed!)
375th Civil Engineer Squadron, Scott AFB, IL
DET 3, 609th Air Support Squadron, U.S. Embassy, Muscat, Oman

Numerous deployments: Al Jaber AB & Ali Al Salem AB, Kuwait; Prince Sultan AB, Saudi Arabia (twice); short visits to NAS Bahrain, Thumrait AB, Seeb AB, & Masirah Island AB, Oman; Joint Base Balad, Camp Sather, Tallil (Now Ali) AB, Kirkuk AB, Iraq; Al Udeid AB, Qatar; Al Dhafra AB, UAE; and Bagram AB, Afghanistan.

Current Unit: Ummmm...not comfortable revealing that info. Sorry. Stationed at Shaw AFB, SC.

343rd Civil Engineering Squadron (then changed designation to 354th), Eielson AFB, AK
8th Civil Engineering Squadron, Kunsan AB, ROK (You ain't been packed 'til you been Wolf Packed!)

Numerous deployments: Al Jaber AB & Ali Al Salem AB, Kuwait; Prince Sultan AB, Saudi Arabia (twice); short visits to NAS Bahrain, Thumrait AB, Seeb AB, & Masirah Island AB, Oman; Joint Base Balad, Camp Sather, Tallil (Now Ali) AB, Kirkuk AB, Iraq; Al Udeid AB, Qatar; Al Dhafra AB, UAE; and Bagram AB, Afghanistan.

Branch: USN

Dates: 1977-1999

Current: Retired, own and run own business

Stations: Well, think that's not a good idea around here to get too specific, but mostly PACFLT with deployments with VXE-6 to Antarctica, and a lot of ASWOC/TSC time. And, of course, flight training early on in P-cola, Corpus (one of the first female aviators...)

US Army

1st Squadron, 2nd ACR, '86-'89

2acr.gif

Date/s: Jan 2011 - Present

Current Unit: Tech School Phase 2

4N131, Surgical Technologist

BMT:
- Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX
Tech School:
-Fort Sam Houston San Antonio, TX
-Keesler AFB, Biloxi, MS (Current)

Numerous deployments: None as of yet, I'm new :)

US Navy 1986 - 1995

ET2/SS [Electronics Technition Second Class/Submarine Sailor.

Boot in Orlando
Schools in Groton CT.

First Boat; USS Hyman G. Rickover SSN-709 Earned "Order of the Blue Nose"
Stationed overseas on the USS Orion SS-18. Isolated duty in La Madallena Italy
Shore duty in Groton repairing subs

Discharged by breach of contract for the Clinton downsize.

I miss it.

I retired 1 March. My last unit was United States Air Force Central Command at Shaw AFB, SC, working in the A7 Installations Directorate. I was the War Readiness Materiel Manager, acting as subject matter expert on Harvest Falcon and BEAR assets, and acting as liason between deployed AF forces and the A4 Logistics Directorate for asset requests.

I retired 1 March. My last unit was United States Air Force Central Command at Shaw AFB, SC, working in the A7 Installations Directorate. I was the War Readiness Materiel Manager, acting as subject matter expert on Harvest Falcon and BEAR assets, and acting as liason between deployed AF forces and the A4 Logistics Directorate for asset requests.

I took tech school at the now "ghost base," Chanute AFB in Rantoul, Ill. 1979-80. My first base was supposed to be Shaw, and at the last minute was changed to Nellis. When I found out Nellis was at Las Vegas, NV., when we had our base swap party, everybody wanted my orders, but I kept Nellis. That's where I spent my first four years in the AF.

I took tech school at the now "ghost base," Chanute AFB in Rantoul, Ill. 1979-80. My first base was supposed to be Shaw, and at the last minute was changed to Nellis. When I found out Nellis was at Las Vegas, NV., when we had our base swap party, everybody wanted my orders, but I kept Nellis. That's where I spent my first four years in the AF.

My dad retired around 80 at Chanute. They only let you do 30 or he'd probably STILL be in.:lol:

I don't blame you for not trading. :lol:

Forum List

Back