Attn americans - Refuse to convict anyone until Obozo enforces laws against illegals

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The laws against illegals living and working here are still on the
books but today el presidente obozo starts his amnesty program where
he says he's simply not gonna enforce the law and will let these
criminal invaders stay!!! Next time you're on a jury, tell the court you're
gonna ignore the law too and vote not guilty even though the accused
is obviously guilty.

• Banned
Obozo should be impeached for his refusal to enforce our laws. The constitution says the president "shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed".

is obviously guilty.

even if the guy is a child molester?......and he is guilty as shit?.....yea that makes sense to me....

• Banned
is obviously guilty.

even if the guy is a child molester?......and he is guilty as shit?.....yea that makes sense to me....

Yup. Don't blame me - blame your god obozo. BTW most illegals are child molesters. The age of consent in mex-sicko is 12.

is obviously guilty.

Yup. Don't blame me - blame your god obozo. BTW most illegals are child molesters. The age of consent in mex-sicko is 12.

my God?....try reading my posts about the guy before you spout your shit....that alone tells me all i need to know about you..........if you would refuse to convict a Pedophile because your pissed at the Immigration policy....your one dumb asswipe

• Banned
[

my God?....try reading my posts about the guy before you spout your shit....that alone tells me all i need to know about you..........if you would refuse to convict a Pedophile because your pissed at the Immigration policy....your one dumb asswipe

As i explained above, most mexican men are child molesters so by supporting illegals it is YOU who is releasing pedophiles into america.

[

As i explained above, most mexican men are child molesters so by supporting illegals it is YOU who is releasing pedophiles into america.

It wasn't explained above. In fact, it couldn't be explained since it is flatly false and fucking ridiculous.

The OP notion is brain dead, too.

My suggestion is to have HUGE steaming mug of STFU until you can think.

It might happen someday.

It is very unlikely that ShootsupinMommy'sBasement will ever be able to think.

is obviously guilty.

Dumb ass analogy.:confused:

[

Most child molesters or white and related to the victims.:eusa_whistle:

[

most Mexican men are child molesters?......do you even know a Mexican?....and i dont support Illegals you dumb fuck....you come into this forum,you dont know shit about anyone here and then you start with your stupid ignorant accusations.....your dumber than fucking Franco.....and thats saying something about you.....

[

most Mexican men are child molesters?......do you even know a Mexican?....and i dont support Illegals you dumb fuck....you come into this forum,you dont know shit about anyone here and then you start with your stupid ignorant accusations.....your dumber than fucking Franco.....and thats saying something about you.....

The age of consent in most of mex-sicko is 12. Case closed.

is obviously guilty.

Even though deportations occur at a much higher rate than under previous administrations? :eusa_eh:

[

The age of consent in most of mex-sicko is 12. Case closed.

thats in the Villages of Mexico you dumb fuck, most people in the cities dont abide by that or agree with it.....NOW since we are talking about this Country....lets see you produce something saying that the Mexican Men who come here are arrested more than the White fucks like yourself who are the REAL Pedophiles in this Country......you made the accusation.....back it up or go wash the shit off your gerbils..........

Obama is the salesman who puts his foot in the door to get inside the house. Give the government an inch and they will take a mile and charge YOU for it!

Making the problem worse doesn’t cure the problem. We have to find the source of the problem and cut off its ugly head. That means replacing every standing politician in office and closing the Mexican border ASAP! We have to fight fire with fire. Then have to start the deportations. Deport every illegal alien whether they have been here 1 day or 10-50 years they all must go and then they can come back the LEGAL way! LEGAL OR LEAVE!!! The government has pampered these illegal aliens long enough! It's time to throw the bums out both the illegal aliens and the standing politicians!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back