Attention, gun control supporters:

more than 2,000,000 CRIMES STOPPED by gun owners....i'd say that's effectively "overthrowing the tyrants"....

Lakota also ignored the Battle of Athens, Tennessee, 1946, where hundreds of tyrants were removed.

Or the Deacons of Defense and Justice, who marched alongside MLK during every Civil Rights march, tens of thousands of tyrants were overthrown.

Sadly, Lakhota ignores every fact in favor of liberal propaganda...

That's sort of the problem with you liberals. In your naive pursuit of utopia, you believe you can "fix" human behavior and regulate evil.

So if you're not a fan of fixing human behavior and regulating evil, does that mean you're pro-choice, pro-gay marriage and pro-drug legalization?

How are you going to get criminals to obey the law?

I've never gotten a rational, workable answer to this question in all the years I've asked it on this and other boards.

We should establish a system where those who don't obey the law are punished in some way... perhaps it could be a financial penalty, or a loss of certain privileges. *Maybe in extreme cases we could even place them in a punitive housing complex with other criminals, segregated from the rest of society and denied their freedom for a pre-determined period of time, which should be relative to the severity and motivation of their disobedience.
The problem here is that, in the case of guns, useful-idiot liberals want laws that will prevent crime - they fail to recognize that it is impossible to enact a law that will prevent people from breaking anither law.

Criminal law exists as a means to punish people who violate the standards of behavior set by society, not prevent that behavior.

That would be true if people were dogs or all four year olds. *

Turns out, lots of people actually imagine the future.

Or do you mean you? In that case, that IS what prisons and mental hospitals are for.

We have to remember that there isn't one pistol or rifle doing hard time in prison.
The weapon isn't the perp, the person using the weapon is the perp. The gun never forced a person to use it.

In other words, it's not the gun, its what's in the heart of the person using it.
Absolutely. And that's a wrap to the heart of the issue. :)

That's sort of the problem with you liberals. In your naive pursuit of utopia, you believe you can "fix" human behavior and regulate evil.

So if you're not a fan of fixing human behavior and regulating evil, does that mean you're pro-choice, pro-gay marriage and pro-drug legalization?

You can't regulate evil, but I don't advocate legalizing murder because of it :cuckoo:

You can't regulate evil, but I don't advocate legalizing murder because of it :cuckoo:

did you miss the gay-marriage and drug legalization portions by accident, or did you avoid answering them for some other reason?

did you miss the gay-marriage and drug legalization portions by accident, or did you avoid answering them for some other reason?

Are you really that stupid that you don't realize my answer addresses all 3 of your (weak) points? :lmao:

Please tell me you are just trying to be a troll - I'll have a LOT more respect for you.

Are you really that stupid that you don't realize my answer addresses all 3 of your (weak) points? :lmao:

Please tell me you are just trying to be a troll - I'll have a LOT more respect for you.

I really am that stupid. But at least I'm not a liar and a coward who refuses to back up his own words.

We have laws against murder - but criminals still kill people.

We have laws against speeding - but people still speed.

We have laws against theft and breaking into someone else's house - but people still break in and steal things.

It isn't the number of guns that make us safe, it's the number of guns in the hands of law abiding citizens that makes us safe.

Burglars are more afraid of a home owner with a gun than they are of the police.
A home intruder was arrested after calling 911 to say that he had broken into a home and the people came home - he thought they might have a gun. when the police arrived the suspect was removed from the closet he was hiding in and arrested. The home owners had no idea he was there.

We should establish a system where those who don't obey the law are punished in some way... perhaps it could be a financial penalty, or a loss of certain privileges. *Maybe in extreme cases we could even place them in a punitive housing complex with other criminals, segregated from the rest of society and denied their freedom for a pre-determined period of time, which should be relative to the severity and motivation of their disobedience.
The problem here is that, in the case of guns, useful-idiot liberals want laws that will prevent crime - they fail to recognize that it is impossible to enact a law that will prevent people from breaking anither law.

Criminal law exists as a means to punish people who violate the standards of behavior set by society, not prevent that behavior.

That would be true if people were dogs or all four year olds. *

Turns out, lots of people actually imagine the future.

Or do you mean you? In that case, that IS what prisons and mental hospitals are for.
Reading htis post three times, I conclude that you're either typing under the influence or that English isn't your 1st language, nor that of the person who taught you.
Please try again.

I really am that stupid. But at least I'm not a liar and a coward who refuses to back up his own words.

Wow... ok, allow me to explain then:

Because you can't regulate human behavior does not mean I want to legalize murder.

Because gay people will still live together does not mean I want to legalize gay marriage. They are welcome to do what they want in the privacy of their own home but I will not support them bilking the system for all it is worth, as well as the Pandora's box that gets opened with that decision.

Because people will still get high, does not mean I want to legalize drugs which cause a slew of heinous crimes.

“Let me share a story. Back in 1992, I lived in Los Angeles, surrounded by Hollywood liberals. Does that year ring a bell? Think L.A. riots. I remember looking out from a nearby mountain hiking trail and seeing the entire city burning, fires in all directions. Sirens were wailing from every corner of the city. News reports warned of heavily armed gangs headed for wealthy neighborhoods. The police were out-manned and out-gunned. They refused to go into violent neighborhoods. Store and homeowners” were on their own. It was every man for himself.

Politically correct Hollywood liberals panicked, especially our friends with children. Guess who it was that they called? Yours truly. Our friends knew I was armed. They knew because they had argued with me for years that individuals had no right to own a gun.

In the middle of crisis and violence, with the smell of smoke in their nostrils, suddenly my liberal friends exhibited a change of heart. All of them, and I mean all, called to ask if they could come to our home with their families to stay. They knew the police could not protect them so they turned to Wayne Root for protection. For several days we had a full house, while I kept watch, armed and ready to defend my home, family, and friends. But I wasn’t alone. Entire neighborhoods in the Hollywood Hills were patrolled by armed homeowners, who set up checkpoints and roadblocks with guns and walkie-talkies. Only residents with proof of ID were let in. The police were nowhere to be found.”

Excerpt From: Wayne Allyn Root. “The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide.” Regnery Publishing, 2013-03-26. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

Check out this book on the iBookstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ultimate-obama-survival-guide/id601965000?mt=11

Forum List

Back