Attention Biden supporters- America is not a “racist” country

That’s not accurate. There are no more segregated restaurants in the country. There’s no laws saying that somebody can’t vote or join the military based on their skin color.

Of course, there’s a bunch of colleges and businesses that practice discrimination and give people positions and scholarships based on their ”minority” status. There’s your racism right there

the idea that this country or conservatives are racist against minorities is completely and utterly made up.
It is accurate. Did you not see the thread about how dangerous black men are earlier? Damn near every conservative here piled in.

Time to just ADMIT that you hate (D's) and you support trump and RWI ideology.
View attachment 827617
I try not to hate anybody. There’s no way I can support any Democrat politicians of today who believe a white homeless person is privileged … I have Explained my position numerous times and surely you have seen it.

I believe that in 2020 the Democrat party took a radical turn for the worse when they started taking knees for rich black athletes. Started this whole “white privilege” thing. Seeing rich wealthy Democrats like Nancy Pelosi taking a knee along with Chuck Schumer… that’s unacceptable.

I don’t see Democrats talking about kitchen table issues anymore. That’s a real shame. It’s mostly race division from them.

It’s also explained to you in the very thread you are quoting above. Just read those sentences. Thanks for posting that

If the USA is "not a racist country", why are all government statistics parsed into classes of race, rather than age?

If the USA is not a racist country, why do racial minorities all have lower life expectancy than white people, and lower income levels than white people?

Fricken idiot, you mention "ALL" government statistics, yet of your 7 links all but 1 is not a government website. And the one relates to "wealth by race and ethnicity". WTF, did you expect it to classify by age only?

There are those in Third World countries who are willing to risk death to make it to America. It is thus disgraceful that there are people in this country on the left wing that think America is a “racist” country.
All societies have a degree of racism; the history of this country is steeped in racist genocide and exploitation.

And free speech happens; cope.

Forum List

Back