Attention All Disenfranchised Liberals!!!

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
http://www.qis.net/~jimjr/pol98.htm

Bon Voyage

Attention all disenfranchised liberals
(and other assorted pinheads):

Would Alec Baldwin, Rosie O'Donnell, Cher, Phil Donahue, David Geffen, Barbra Streisand, Pierre Salinger and all other bleeding heart liberals and/or those who considered themselves disenfranchised, and who previously announced they would leave the country if George Bush was elected President, please report to Miami Florida for the sailing of the Good Ship Lollipop, which has been re-commissioned to take you to your new home.

The location of the destination is being kept secret at this time, but from what I understand, it's a remote, secure island where you'll have no fear of being voted off.

Please pack for an extended stay... at least four years -- hopefully, eight.

The US Supreme Court has agreed to declare all passengers "Persona non Grata" for at least the next four years... hopefully, eight. Their debate concerning freezing the assets of those leaving was cut short when it was pointed-out they'd be nothing to buy on the island anyway.

Those fun-lovin' guys and gals at the Florida Supreme Court will sponsor a Farewell Parade in your honor through Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties prior to your cruise.

Leon County (Florida) Circuit Court Judge Sanders "Truck Them Ballots" Sauls is to provide transportation from your residence directly to the docking facilities.

All Boarding Passes, Inoculation Records and Passports will be checked by the Palm Beach County Election Board.

Captain Bill "Pardon Me" Clinton has never piloted a ship, but insiders (speaking on the condition of annihilation) state he holds a hell of a "Captain's Mast". Actually, he's performing a civic duty leaving the US now in keeping with the Government's "Keep Foot and Mouth Disease Out of the Country" campaign to deal with the outbreak of the disease in Europe.

Cruise Director will be Al Gore. Old "Chuckles" himself is taking a sabbatical leave from his professorial sleep-fest. Aides said the former VP and loser emeritus plans to liven-up the cruise with nitely debates on "Election 2000: Who really lost ?"

Joe Lieberman will be your Purser on board the ship, and once at your final destination will establish The Progressive Bank of Mores. In his spare time, Joe will roam about the island at random, serving as the populace's collective conscience.

Monica Lewinsky will be your Recreation Director and cigarette and cigar girl.
Nuff said !

Ted Kennedy will be on hand to give swimming instructions. He will also be serving as the Chief Whine Steward.

The Reverend Jesse Jackson will provide spiritual guidance. Long since re-freshed after almost 12 long and bitter soul searching hours of withdrawing from public life to "review my spirit and reconnect with my family" -- the irrepressible Jackson's back !

For those that require a wake up call during this extended cruise, Janet Reno will happily kick in your cabin door and awaken you at gunpoint.

Your primary job, while self-exiled, will be to pound sand until such time as you realize the worthlessness of your liberal ways and gain a grasp on reality -- which may be never for some of you.

If you have any questions about your final destination, please direct your comments to ex-Co-President Hillary. She's staying behind and will be in charge of nursing whining liberals for the next four years... at least four years anyway -- hopefully eight.

NATO AIR said:
what's wrong with joe lieberman?

Ole Joe has tried very hard to reach the middle. I'll give him that. He's an "old school" democrat, and they weren't all bad like the new breed.

I just thought the article was really funny, and had to post it.

Pale Rider said:
Ole Joe has tried very hard to reach the middle. I'll give him that. He's an "old school" democrat, and they weren't all bad like the new breed.

I just thought the article was really funny, and had to post it.

oh no i didn't take offence, i was just surprised they put him on there... somebody like jimmy carter would have been funnier to me.

For reals I wanna see these fucks leave now...see if we miss em'. 10 bucks says when they get back we'll be like, Rosie who? Oh yea that fat les yea I got you now.

NATO AIR said:
oh no i didn't take offence, i was just surprised they put him on there... somebody like jimmy carter would have been funnier to me.

That's cool NATO. Just insert your preference of person in where ever in the story. It's multidimensional... :teeth:

Would Alec Baldwin, Rosie O'Donnell, Cher, Phil Donahue, David Geffen, Barbra Streisand, Pierre Salinger and all other bleeding heart liberals and/or those who considered themselves disenfranchised, and who previously announced they would leave the country if George Bush was elected President, please report to Miami Florida for the sailing of the Good Ship Lollipop, which has been re-commissioned to take you to your new home.

Hell with the Good Ship Lollipop, lets stick em on a Rosie O'donell fat farm cruise,
and sink the damn ship !! :chains:

Pale Rider said:
That's cool NATO. Just insert your preference of person in where ever in the story. It's multidimensional... :teeth:

where the hell is al sharpton? :rotflmao:

he's replaced the good rev. jesse jackson in my eyes

i think jesse is on his way to a meltdown and a "rebirth" as a christian conservative (nobody's paying attention to him anymore, he needs a new gig)

NATO AIR said:
i think jesse is on his way to a meltdown and a "rebirth" as a christian conservative (nobody's paying attention to him anymore, he needs a new gig)

Now that's a good one NATO. But I think whatever 'ole jesse does won't be much more than a new coat of paint on the same old shack. I don't think he has the capacity to do anything worth while.

But, you're right. sharpton does belong on the boat.

Pale Rider said:
Now that's a good one NATO. But I think whatever 'ole jesse does won't be much more than a new coat of paint on the same old shack. I don't think he has the capacity to do anything worth while.

But, you're right. sharpton does belong on the boat.

Who would we make fun of, your getting ride of all the funny Democrats. All Al Sharpton is a big joke, did you hear of him trying to run with or against Hillary. Now thats funny, I say let him stay just increases our odds of winning.

wolvie20m said:
Who would we make fun of, your getting ride of all the funny Democrats. All Al Sharpton is a big joke, did you hear of him trying to run with or against Hillary. Now thats funny, I say let him stay just increases our odds of winning.

If the 2008 democratic presidential ticket was Al and Hitlery, they'd have gone from plain bad with kerry and edwards, to downright lick the gutter radical wack job zealots.

It would be an easy win for the Republicans in '08.

Pale Rider said:
If the 2008 democratic presidential ticket was Al and Hitlery, they'd have gone from plain bad with kerry and edwards, to downright lick the gutter radical wack job zealots.

It would be an easy win for the Republicans in '08.
Yep thats all thier doing is justy making it easier for us, can't hate em' for that.

Gloat all you want kiddies...When the excrement intersects the fan-blade due to Dubbyuh and his neo-con cronies policies...I'll just stand back, shake my head and say, "I told you so..."

Bullypulpit said:
Gloat all you want kiddies...When the excrement intersects the fan-blade due to Dubbyuh and his neo-con cronies policies...I'll just stand back, shake my head and say, "I told you so..."

Weren't you saying the same crap about Bush getting re-elected? :laugh:

NATO AIR said:
where the hell is al sharpton? :rotflmao:

he's replaced the good rev. jesse jackson in my eyes

What exactly are Sharpton and Jackson the "Reverend" OF?

Bullypulpit said:

You are one thing pulit, but right about something it isn't. You are however an "expert" on excrement, since it's your favorite thing to leave on this board.

I think you spelled "helmets" wrong, in your signature.

Unless "helmuts" is some German word I don't know...

Forum List

Back