Attentio All Cons.....Attention All Cons....Hyde Amendment Bars Federal Funds For Abortions.

Text - S.142 - 113th Congress 2013-2014 Hyde Amendment Codification Act Congress.gov Library of Congress

I know.....I know you more than willing to accept being lied to but the simple ass, sad ass fucking truth of the matter is this.

It is, under Federal Law, the Hyde Amendment enacted in 1976, to use U.S. Taxpayer Dollars to fund Abortions.

No Abortions can be pefomed with U.S. Tax Dollars.

U.S. Taxpayer Dollars = No Abortions.

The sale of Fetal Tissue resulting an Abortion performed without Federally Funded, U.S. Taxpayer Dollars can be done with the express consent and with the knowledge of the Mother.
Such Fetal Tissue is used in research. Jonas Salk used Fetal Tissue in his research to develop the Salk Polio Vaccine, which Millions of Americans including myself received.

Your being lied to.

You know your being lied to.

You do not care your being lied to.

You prefer to be lied to.
There is certainly a lie being told. The lie is that federal money isn't being used to fund abortions, when in fact it is.

Hyde amendment, or no Hyde amendment.

Allow me to introduce you to Economics 101: Fungibility.

If you need ten dollars for food and cigarettes, and you only have five dollars, you are going to have to go without something. Probably cigarettes, since food is a necessity. It depends how powerful your addiction to abortions cigarettes is.

If I give you five dollars and say, "You can only spend this on women's health services food", you now have ten dollars (your five dollars and the five dollars I gave you) and are able to buy food AND cigarettes.

So my five dollars, even though earmarked by the Hyde amendment for health services by me for food, helped you perform abortions buy cigarettes.

Just so with federal funding of Planned Parenthood. It enables them to perform abortions. Your argument about the Hyde amendment is a red herring. A red herring that those who vote to fund Planned Parenthood hope the voters don't ever catch onto.

Money is fungible.

If I "defunded" you and took my five dollars back, you would get this fungibility principle the moment your nicotine withdrawals kicked in and you had to decide between buying food or cigarettes. You could no longer buy both.

Take away PP's federal funding, and they will have to decide between abortions and women's health services.

That is all.

Last edited:
How is it semantics to say that Federal Law makes the use of U.S. Tax Payer Funded Dollars from being used in Abortions. The Hyde Amendment strictly prohibits the use of U.S. Tax Payer Dollars from being used.

It's called the truth, being a Con you would rather be lied to than accept the truth.

A low information idiot might actually believe that.

You really should not talk about yourself like that. Poor self image is sign of watching to much Fox.

Text - S.142 - 113th Congress 2013-2014 Hyde Amendment Codification Act Congress.gov Library of Congress

I know.....I know you more than willing to accept being lied to but the simple ass, sad ass fucking truth of the matter is this.

It is, under Federal Law, the Hyde Amendment enacted in 1976, to use U.S. Taxpayer Dollars to fund Abortions.

The sale of Fetal Tissue resulting an Abortion performed without Federally Funded, U.S. Taxpayer Dollars can be done with the express consent and with the knowledge of the Mother.
Such Fetal Tissue is used in research. Jonas Salk used Fetal Tissue in his research to develop the Salk Polio Vaccine, which Millions of Americans including myself received.

Your being lied to.

There is certainly a lie being told. The lie is that federal money isn't being used to fund abortions, when in fact it is.

Hyde amendment, or no Hyde amendment.

Allow me to introduce you to Economics 101: Fungibility.

If you need ten dollars for food and cigarettes, and you only have five dollars, you are going to have to go without something. Probably cigarettes, since food is a necessity. It depends how powerful your addiction to abortions cigarettes is.

If I give you five dollars and say, "You can only spend this on women's health services food", you now have ten dollars (your five dollars and the five dollars I gave you) and are able to buy food AND cigarettes.

So my five dollars, even though earmarked by the Hyde amendment for health services by me for food, helped you perform abortions buy cigarettes.

Just so with federal funding of Planned Parenthood. It enables them to perform abortions. Your argument about the Hyde amendment is a red herring. A red herring that those who vote to fund Planned Parenthood hope the voters don't ever catch onto.

Money is fungible.

If I "defunded" you and took my five dollars back, you would get this fungibility principle the moment your nicotine withdrawals kicked in and you had to decide between buying food or cigarettes. You could no longer buy both.

Take away PP's federal funding, and they will have to decide between abortions and women's health services.

That is all.

You can deny the truth, but that does not change the truth

The Hyde Amendment BANS FEDRALLY FUNDED, U.S. TAX PAYER DOLLARS FOR ABORTION.

TRUTH...GET USED TO IT.

Your being lied to.

Actually it's most on the right propagating this very lie, that Federal funds are used to 'pay for' abortions – when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

The video tape being used to "Proof"' wrong doing on the part of Planned Parenthood has been heavily edited for content.

An edited tape presupposes the extence of the orginal tape. Absent making the Original, Unedited tape available for Neutral Third Party Expert Examination, the heavily edited tape is suspect and therefore inadmissable.

Your being lied to.

Your being lied to.

Yeah.....that is a joke....500 million goes to planned abortion and they perform abortions....I know the left are simpletons but try selling that to someone else.....

Your being lied to.

The anti-abortion crowd is the most irrational special interest group in the country. They are worse than PETA.

Your being lied to.

Wow, the only person telling lies is you....

It also explicitly states that abortion procedures cannot be altered or controlled in such a way as to preserver tissue for sale.....

Time for you to get a new brain.

Your being lied to.

Yeah.....that is a joke....500 million goes to planned abortion and they perform abortions....I know the left are simpletons but try selling that to someone else.....

NO!!!

The Law if The Law. No Federal U.S. Taxpayer Dollars can be used for Abortions.

You have no proof.

You have Conjecture.

You have Contention.

You have Supposition.

You have no proof.

Your being lied to.

Your being lied to.

It also explicitly states that abortion procedures cannot be altered or controlled in such a way as to preserver tissue for sale.....

The sale of Fetal Tissue is strickly forbidden.

The only time Fetal Tissue can be used for research is with the knowledge of and the express written permission of the Mother.

There is no sale, your being lied to.

Your being lied to.

The sale of Fetal Tissue is strickly forbidden.

The only time Fetal Tissue can be used for research is with the knowledge of and the express written permission of the Mother.

There is no sale, your being lied to.
Yes I am.....and you're the liar.

I wonder....If I put a bag of crystal meth in a box and charge you 200 dollars an ounce for the postage.......would the feds consider that a sale?

Things that moron liars never consider when they defend the indefensible.

Your being lied to.

NO!!!

The Law if The Law. No Federal U.S. Taxpayer Dollars can be used for Abortions.

You have no proof.

You have Conjecture.

You have Contention.

You have Supposition.

You have no proof.

Your being lied to.

look...you aren't dealing with left wingers...you can't post lies and expect us to believe them when we know the truth...save the outright lies, and the naive self deception for your left wing, statist thug buddies.....

Your being lied to.

The Hyde Amendment does allow federal abortion funding for incest, rape, and endangerment to the life of the mother.

Your being lied to.

Does PP perform abortions or provide abortion counciling? The answer is yes.

Does PP receive government funding? Again yes.

Thus, no matter what they say they do with the government money it is used to fund abortions, thus against the law you quote. Thus de-fund PP.

I am posting the truth. It is not my fault that Conservatives do not accept that truth.

There is no buying nor selling fetal tissue that results from an abortion. Such tissue is medical would be thrown away. Permission to use fetal tissue the result of an Abortion is allowed as as the Mother has both knowledge of the use of such tissue and gives her permission for the use of such tissue.

No buying or selling is allowed under United States Federal Law. The cost of shipping and handling is allowed, but that is NOT buying and selling.

Your being lied to.

Forum List

Back