'Attendance' Poll

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Popularity-wise, Trump / Pence is kicking Hillary / Kaine's asses....

Overflow Crowd of 2,300 Floods Mike Pence Utah Rally

Kaine Speaks to 30

"Salt Lake City, Utah — 2,300 people cheered Republican vice presidential nominee Gov. Mike Pence in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Rallygoers were packed into the Infinity Event Center, with those on the floor were asked to squish together so more people could get in. Ultimately the fire marshal told a campaign official that the limit had been reached with about 1,300 people packed in the building and another 1,000 outside hoping to get in."

Overflow Crowd of 2,300 Floods Mike Pence Utah Rally - Breitbart

Yeah, yeah, yeah - I know, Libs: 'It's not the size that counts...'

(Pssssst, she LIED to you! :p )

Kaine Speaks to 30

"Salt Lake City, Utah — 2,300 people cheered Republican vice presidential nominee Gov. Mike Pence in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Rallygoers were packed into the Infinity Event Center, with those on the floor were asked to squish together so more people could get in. Ultimately the fire marshal told a campaign official that the limit had been reached with about 1,300 people packed in the building and another 1,000 outside hoping to get in."

*yawn* you haven't figured out yet that rallies don't equal votes?

good luck with that. whatever assists in your self-delusion.

Thanks, Jill - I was waiting for that response to come. You are absolutely right, and I do not believe attendance means votes. I just thought it was amusing.

I have it on good authority that Hillary has swept 100% of the absentee "Dead" vote. We have not been able to contact any of the Dead who voted absentee for a comment.

Kaine Speaks to 30

GOSH! IT'S JUST SO EXCITING, ISN'T IT!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

The fact that Pence has to hold a rally in fucking UTAH of all places should really tell you something.

Hillary got millions of votes more than dumb Donald (and Bernie) in the primaries. you're wselcome
Here's another 'fun fact':

Hillary Clinton got more votes when she lost in 2008 than she got this year, when she won.

To the point about how fiercely contested contests boost turnout, when Hillary Clinton ran against Barack Obama in 2008, the two each got more than 17 million votes. (They also had a strong third candidate, John Edwards, in the race early on.) This year, with a still-hard-fought-but-not-as-close contest, turnout was down.

Trump got the most GOP votes ever — both for and against him — and other fun facts

Much like the attendance for her and Tim's events, turn-out is down.

That's right! And it's rigged again this time too!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Forum List

Back