Attacking police, a by product of the present political party in the white house

Well, Obama was so awful, the guy was forced to vote for Romney, so it's still Obama's fault.

And if Obama hadn't encouraged women get so uppity, his wife wouldn't have dumped this guy and set him off. So that's another way it's Obama's fault.

Remember, there is always a way to blame Obama for anything. Once you understand this, you have achieved enlightenment.

Last edited:
Well, Obama was so awful, the guy was forced to vote for Romney, so it's still Obama's fault.

And if Obama hadn't encouraged women get so uppity, his wife wouldn't have dumped this guy and set him off. So that's another way it's Obama's fault.

Remember, there is always a way to blame Obama for anything. Once you understand this, you have achieved enlightenment.

OP failed,tell us why Romney is responsible for his behavior....or women are to blame.

The Obama haters I know, always say they hated him even before he was in office. When asked...what about him caused you to hate him?....they just recycle things said about him during the 2008 elections. Like no executive experience, and the other McCain campaign talking points.

The concept of giving Obama none of the credit, and all of the blame, isn't new. The left came down on Bush every chance they got. It was harder than ever right after 911, but all we needed were a few less than productive years of war in Iraq, and it was on!

I for one, can't wait till we have a GOP President in the white house....

Then people like Matthew and Sarge, will go back to saying people that criticize the President are helping the terrorists. And stuff like "the surge is working", or whatever the Republican President does militarilly at that time. Government spending won't be bad anymore. Republican congressmen pleading for bi partisan cooperation.....good times again...good times...

OP failed,tell us why Romney is responsible for his behavior....or women are to blame.
So according to your logic all the past shooters murderers and terrorists that voted democrat had democratic party credentials and supported liberal policies all their actions are to be blamed on Obama? Ok I will take that agreement.

Suspect killed after attack on Dallas police headquarters - Yahoo News

Yup keep encouraging this kind of behavior. It helps so much.
He was mentally ill you stupid fucking shit.
Remind me how the guy that shot Giffords was different? You all on the left INSISTED he was a rightwinger and that Sarah Palin set him off to hunt Giffords. Or any other crazy that has shot up anywhere followed by you lot insisting he or she was a rightwinger and we should condemn all rightwingers? Or is THAT different?

Like I said you can claim Romney caused this if I can claim all the lefies leading up to this were inspired by Obama Pelosi, Clinton or whom ever.

The Obama haters I know, always say they hated him even before he was in office. When asked...what about him caused you to hate him?....they just recycle things said about him during the 2008 elections. Like no executive experience, and the other McCain campaign talking points.

The concept of giving Obama none of the credit, and all of the blame, isn't new. The left came down on Bush every chance they got. It was harder than ever right after 911, but all we needed were a few less than productive years of war in Iraq, and it was on!

Then people like Matthew and Sarge, will go back to saying people that criticize the President are helping the terrorists. And stuff like "the surge is working", or whatever the Republican President does militarilly at that time. Government spending won't be bad anymore. Republican congressmen pleading for bi partisan cooperation.....good times again...good times...
It will interesting indeed to witness.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It will interesting indeed to witness.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I'm inclined to think it will be a heavy lift for Republicans to shift gears back to incumbency.

What role will the Tea Party have in that?...because they certainly can't support the big spending that needs to take place within the world's largest economy. Just a side note...I've never quite gotten how people can't grasp the fact that when you have a big country, it's logical to have big spending.

At any rate...they won't be able to transition immediately.

They'll have to wait for occurrences to emerge that are new, so they can say "it's different than what Obama did because <insert talking point/spin>"....and shortly following the lack of different results, they can say "the actions of the Obama admin caused all this anyway". Ahh yes, the perennial favorite...blaming the previous administration.

But what looks likely at this point, is that Hillary will be President, and after continued gridlock on the hill, we may see a shift back to a Democratic Congress by 2020, just in time for the end of Hillary's 4 year term?....

My obvious conclusion, having been on political discussion forums like this since 2007, is that our system is a lot more functional in it's checks and balances than it's positive results. I fear that state might also get worse if we have 3 or more political parties.

Sorry, too much coffee, too early.

But yes, interesting to say the least

Suspect killed after attack on Dallas police headquarters - Yahoo News

Yup keep encouraging this kind of behavior. It helps so much.
He was mentally ill you stupid fucking shit.
Remind me how the guy that shot Giffords was different? You all on the left INSISTED he was a rightwinger and that Sarah Palin set him off to hunt Giffords. Or any other crazy that has shot up anywhere followed by you lot insisting he or she was a rightwinger and we should condemn all rightwingers? Or is THAT different?

Like I said you can claim Romney caused this if I can claim all the lefies leading up to this were inspired by Obama Pelosi, Clinton or whom ever.
Stop derailing your own thread...

Forum List

Back