Attack on elderly woman in subway highlights the political direction this country is headed in.

Actually you just hit the nail on the head, albeit accidentally:

"a serious breakdown of societal norms regarding acceptable behavior"​

Exactly, particularly those who couldn't find a way to intervene, yet had no problem finding the video button on their phone.

And then you followed this with:

"I saw no concern on the part of anyone for basic human decency in that video."​

--- which you can also apply to yourself for using her travails as a political football in your OP. You know damn well this is a cultural issue, yet you tried to step on her injured body to score points for "muh team".

It's not like the "bystander effect" is a new thing. See Kitty Genovese, almost exactly 55 years ago. It's the effect of too many people living crowded into a small space, which we call "cities". Cities have their advantages and their disadvantages; this is one of the latter.

So if you've got a commentary on social effects, don't stick it in "Politics". Call it what it is. Trying to score points on somebody else's misfortune insults them in the same way the phone-camera dorks did.

It is political. It is progressives that want to change society by undermining traditional values, break up the family unit with a giant welfare state, and undermine discipline. They then make excuses when things go bad. They are destroying the moral fabric of this country. It starts at a young age. Kids that don't get disciplined tend to grow up to become part of the crowd that displays the behavior we saw on that video.

Take a look at the cities with the highest violent crime rates in the country and what percentage voted Democrat in 2016.

St. Louis 79.45%
Detroit 68.13%
Baltimore 84.66%

So many fallacies.... SMH

Let's list a few:
  • Association Fallacy
  • Non sequitur
  • Cherrypicking
Oh and be sure to essplain to the class what 'violent crime' has to do with "voting". Becuase all violent criminals are registered voters right?

Good GOD. :banghead:

List of United States cities by crime rate - Wikipedia

Cities ranked in order of highest violent crime rate:

1. St. Louis
2. Detroit
3. Baltimore
4. Memphis
5. Kansas City

They averaged 74.1% Democrat voting in 2016 Presidential election.

Cities ranked in order of lowest violent crime rate:

1. Irvine CA
2. Gilbert AZ
3. Virginia Beach VA
4. Plano Texas
5. Scottsdale AZ

They averaged 46.5% Democrat voting in 2016 Presidential election.

Perhaps it is a coincidence.

Perhaps the Fallacy Spider bit you and you think you actually made a point here.

Cities are run by managers, dipshit, not "politics". Most municipalities in fact elect their leaders by nonpartisan vote. Why? Because there ain't nothing "Democratic" or "Republican" or "right" or "left" about deciding what neighborhood gets its garbage collected on Thursday or when it's time to run the snowplows.

I can't believe you morons actually think this is a point. The whole world laughs at you when you go down this dead end.

Cities are formed by the people that live there. The people that form the communities with the highest crime rates and most degenerate value systems are primarily left leaning "progressives" that tend to vote Democrat.

Seems to me I asked you what the relationship is between voting and violent crime. Or any crime.

Seems to me you never came up with an answer.

Seems to me Ass-ociation Fallacy starts with the word "ass".

The progressive's rejection of traditional societal norms produces degenerate behavior and causes an increase in crime. People that reject traditional values also tend to vote Democrat. In short, it's obviously not the voting that causes the behavior. It's the value system that influences both the behavior and the voting patterns.

Last edited:
The relationship is obvious. The progressive's rejection of traditional societal norms produces degenerate behavior and causes an increase in crime. People that reject traditional values also tend to vote Democrat. In short, it's obviously not the voting that causes the behavior. It's the value system that influences both the behavior and the voting patterns.

Thank you for the reminder --- yes the word "ass-ume" also begins with the word "ass". Which is why you have no link to your ass-umption.

"Progressives" by the way have been here and gone. That was a century ago.

Some guy keeps kicking some elderly woman in the head on a subway, most likely because she disrespected him somehow. When I say elderly, she looks about 85 or older. He finishes off by stomping her face into the subway window repeatedly. There is a large crowd and no one tries to restrain him or even so much as tell him to stop. They all start yelling "ooh...aah...dayum" while he's kicking her, grab their cell phones, and start videotaping. The guy struts away and yells “WorldStar that, my n—a.”" before he walks off the train. Nice community with a wonderful value system. Progressive values lead to a complete breakdown in public decorum.

Unrestrained progressivist SJW. Wish I could have been there to take a bat to that asshole's balls.

they got him .good
fucking animal

i would of never been on the 2 in the Bronx anyway

as a younger man when i used to travel overseas a lot
most years i'd go to foreign countries more often than i would go to Staten island or da Bronx .

da bronx and yonkers i would drive by on my way upstate.......
give Yankee stadium the finger

More evidence that there are no good people out there who will look out for you.

One more reason to carry a fucking gun

More evidence that there are no good people out there who will look out for you.
One more reason to carry a fucking gun

lil old ladies who ride the trains should be issued gun permits ...bernie getz biggest mistake ? he turned himself in .

lemme tell ya if she shot him ?they would of let her get away with it ..... years ago their was a lil old lady ...black woman from uptown it was Harlem or the Bronx .
she may of been in a wheel chair BUT guess where she was on her way to ?....the range .
i'm pretty sure thats where she was going . why i remember it she was carrying a hand cannon.
it could of been a 44 or smaller 357 ,
SO some one tried to rob her on the street . she shot his ass and they didn't charge her with any crime
She was totally legal. BESIDES who is gonna take away a lil old black ladies gun? especially if she was licensed for years and a former city employee .

She was someones famous relative ,and a retired MTA employee. she could of been a bus driver or worked on the trains .thats old school.. in NYC sometimes ya never know who you were talking to, or who they're with ,who their family is, its just the way it was. On the subway you could be standing next to a multi millionaire , a guy on public assistance, a dopey white girl from Minnesota shacking up with 6 other people who still cant afford the rent, a city hall employee ..and a bum sound asleep in pee lol

ill see if i can find it . later i gonna run back out
i cant remember if she killed him or not

The relationship is obvious. The progressive's rejection of traditional societal norms produces degenerate behavior and causes an increase in crime. People that reject traditional values also tend to vote Democrat. In short, it's obviously not the voting that causes the behavior. It's the value system that influences both the behavior and the voting patterns.

Thank you for the reminder --- yes the word "ass-ume" also begins with the word "ass". Which is why you have no link to your ass-umption.

It's not an assumption if it is backed up by facts. The claim that the common progressive democrat desire to undermine traditional Western values produces a degenerate community with a high illegitimacy rate and an increase in crime is backed up by fact.

List of United States cities by crime rate - Wikipedia

Cities ranked in order of highest violent crime rate:

1. St. Louis
2. Detroit
3. Baltimore
4. Memphis
5. Kansas City

They averaged 74.1% Democrat voting in 2016 Presidential election.

Cities ranked in order of lowest violent crime rate:

1. Irvine CA
2. Gilbert AZ
3. Virginia Beach VA
4. Plano Texas
5. Scottsdale AZ

They averaged 46.5% Democrat voting in 2016 Presidential election.

Also, look at the crime rate in the area it occurred in and the crowd cheered him on at, the Bronx.

upload_2019-3-24_16-37-31.png

Forum List

Back