Atlantic City McDonald's riot.

Atlantic City has a little bitty population.

We got 5-6x the amount of blacks in Jacksonville, Fl as Atlantic City's total population, baby. We ain't got none of them problems. Zero. I think it's a yankee problem, myself. :rolleyes:

Ya'll put up with that shit if you wanna. Fl blacks are pretty much OK anyways, though, by and large.

They're not from GA or NJ.

Teenagers. Knew a guy who owned a teen nightclub. The neighboring Circle K would shut down for an half hour on Saturday nights at midnight when the club closed as a precaution against this sort of crap.

I've seen many dozens of mindless, destructive, murderous "restaurant riots" on YouTube over the years and the one absolute commonality is that 100% of restaurant fighting/violence/destruction is black-crybaby vs. black-crybaby. That utterly worthless, sniveling RETARD race is incapable of behaving in a civilized manner when out in public. Which is why black crybabies should be marginalized and kept OUT of public as much as feasibly possible. EVERY restaurant in a black-crybaby neighborhood has a funny little habit of getting utterly mangled in mindless, violent, black ghetto chaos.

Damn did I walk into a Klan rally.

Who started this fight?

I'm assuming the white dude, but it's hard to tell since it started off camera. I only say the white dude because the black dude seemed preoccupied on his phone up until the altercation started, and both black dudes seemed more on the defense until the the white dude threw the first punch.

Atlantic City has a little bitty population.

We got 5-6x the amount of blacks in Jacksonville, Fl as Atlantic City's total population, baby. We ain't got none of them problems. Zero. I think it's a yankee problem, myself. :rolleyes:

Ya'll put up with that shit if you wanna. Fl blacks are pretty much OK anyways, though, by and large.

They're not from GA or NJ.

Florida blacks only seem less crazy in comparison to Florida whites. They always make for some of the best news stories across the country.

Forum List

Back